Billy saves the day

Unbeknownst to the jovial attendies of tummler and solomons wedding, a dark and evil force whos sole desrie was to kill courtney love was also at the wedding.  Eric erlandson. Because he wants her all to him self...  if he cant have her, then she must DIE!!! (if you dont know who eric erlandson is hes a super cute guy who follows me on instagrgam and also he is  hole..)   

As they approach the alter, tummler and solomon stare at their beautiful future wives. Solomon says to tummler "hey ill be right back.." and heads into the washroom with a big tube of glue.  The priest decides to go ahead with tummler and d'arcy. Courtney begins to cry on the stage. Eric erlandson and billy corgan fumble clumsily towards courtney. "I love her the most!!" Says billy.. "no i love her the most!!!" Says eric.

Meanwhile, in the washroom. Solomon falls into a deep sleep and dreams of chloe sevigny the model and actress.

Courtney raises her arms to calm the men who are all fighting for her. "Eric! Billy! You dont understand. We can all get along! I can be both of your wife." And then eric and billy look at eachother "that doesnt really mean anything.." says billy. "What do you mean you can be both of our wives? But theres only one of you.?" Eric says gothicly as he strokes his hair.  Courtney shakes her head and rubs her cute temples, as though a migraine is beginning.  "I am such a magnificent women that i require the love of two men. One for his long, luxourious locks and his excelent guitar and co writing skills."  Billy replies "is that me?"   Eric and courtney both roll their eyes. "Thats eric." Courtney sighs and continues. "You on the other hand, are the sun to my moon, the alpha to my omega, the yin to my yang, the k to my pop, i love you. I want to make a baby with you and name is frances bean corgan."   Eric goes to the mens room and does some glue with solomon.    (They start a band and eric finds a wife that pleases his needs more than courtney and solomon becomes a baby daddy and finds happiness through taking care of his lovely children and their band is really famous.)
As billy and courtney approach the private jet for their honeymoon, d'arcy and tummler await them.  "I'm pregnant!" Says courtney. The date is november 18, 1992.  Everyone on the plane becomes so happy that they vimit imto eachothers mouths. "Yes. She is pregnant. We are naming the baby frances bean corgan harrison love" says billy happily. A flock of beautiful white doves flies into the air as the pope lands into the spaceship. He boards the private jet. "I bless you. All of you. Marry christmas to all. And to all, a good night." The grinch however, would have no part of this happy ending!! He begins to shoot poop balls at the private jet, suddenly jack skellington and sandy claws decide they've had enough of this menace. The pope deflects the grinches garbage bombs as long as he can but even he in his very tall hat and lovely gown grows tired.   Sandy claws and jack skellington land in front of the pope like gymnasts.  They slowly propel the garbage bombs back to the grinch, but the grinch slowly overpowers, even jack skelligonton and sandy claws. A hand comes out of the ground and pulls himself out, it is tiny tim, with his ukulele of doom.   The grinch seeing what he's up against starts to mumble panickingly. "NO! Waist wait!! NOT TINY TIM!! NO, GOD, NO!!!" As he gently strums his ukelele to the tone of  i got you babe , musical notes pierce grinches skin , he falls to the ground, and begind to bleed. "BUT I WANT TO CARVE THE ROAST BEAST." Everybody laughs and they all hug. And celebrate both christmas and honeymoon with the whos in whoville. Little cindy lou who declares "IM THE NEW COURTNEY LOVE!!!"  A dark shadow falls across the cast...