Kat bjelland not as missing at we thought

A dark figure sits before a fourty by thirty foot television screen as she strokes her large white long haired cat , she sees courtney and billy speaking in unison. She begins to laugh. A slow laugh at first, but the laugh becomes louder and louder and louder until the whole world can hear the voice of the EVIL kat bjelland laughing REALLY LOUD!!!! 

"What is that laugh?" Says eric. "I know that laugh from anywhere.." says courtney. "Its my old bestfriend who always stole my clothes and pretended i copied her because i got more famous than her."   "But kat was my favourite by far!" Says eric. "I always loved her style" says billy.   "Yes, but that was before she started to dress exactly like me and created the mind control machine."  Courtney says quietly but loud enough they can hear in a shaky crazy beautiful raspy voice sexily.   Billy  corgan looks at eric , eric looks at billy.  "MIIIND CONTROLL?!!!!" They exclaim to eachother. D'arcy enter the room. "Thats right children. Mind control. Shes got it and we dont."  Eric turns to the ground , he says. "But i dont have a mind...".  "THATS IT  DAMMIT!" Exclaims courtney. "We'll use you with your lack of a brain, We can fight her!"    "Thats great" says eric. "Yes, you are the only person ive ever met that is so smart and human like without a brain!" Says d'arcy. Suddenly, kat bjelland appears with tiny tim at her side. Courtney and kat lock eyes for a really really long time.  Tiny tim Gigglesprout nervously. "Why did you leave me..." asked courtney.   "Why did you betray me!!" Asked kat.  

Suddenly the two realize it was all a useless misunderstanding.  They hug and cry. Everyone joins and hugs and cries.   Tiny tim doesnt know who any of these people are and he goes back into the ground happily to live an happy life. Courtney gets on her knees before kat says "will you please do a tour with me.. i want to reunite pagan babies!" The two cry and hug for a very uncomfrtoably long period of time. Billy and eric , look eat eachother, look athe ground look at their watches etc .... The next day they have a press conference with only courtney and kat. Kat has found her own style and rocks it!! The two decalre that they will do a tour and reunite pagan babies. There is a cough at the back of the press conference. All the reporters turn and stand aside for their is a lady at the back of the room who seems insistent on adding her two cents. The lady stands on her chair, grabs a microphone, and declares "MY MIND IS LIKE A PLASTIC BAG!!" Courtney recognizes the voice and turns around in crazy shock. Eric erlandson declares "WE WILL BRING POLY STYRENE INTO OUR BEST BAND EVER!!"   Courtney then runs up in happeiness "OMG YOU WERE MY IDOL WHEN I WAS A TEENAGER THIS IS CRAZY!!!"  Billy corgan walks in and then sits down. He ssees poly styrene and falls to his knees. 

To be continued.....