The Good, the Bad and the Deer

On a quiet, sunny yet cold (12 degrees Celsius) morning, at a town..... a nameless town that's as typical as any other Japanese town, the daily life of the residents resumes after a night of rest. The sidewalks are filled with students of Hinominami High, who are walking their way to their school.

One in particular, stands out from the rest. A second year high school girl, wearing her white sailor uniform, bears features are that of very desiring to many. Her wavy, radiant blonde hair, her idealistically slim body, her bright, purple eyes and her neat and clean facial features that can rival a model, all very impressive feats for her age. It's as if she won a gene lottery. She walks with a subtly confident gait, holding her blue school bag in front of her as stars glimmer around her to emphasize her beauty. She smiles and hums a happy tune, ready to take on another school day.

Her name is Torako Koshi, the president of the student council and a representative of Class 2-B. Her reputation precedes her, down from being one of, if not the smartest out from everyone, being very athletic and competitive in sports, arguably even dominating it, and has helped around town countless times. Many look up to her, deeming her as the embodiment of a "perfect girl". As she walks her way along with the rest of the students, one of them, a girl, slips on a puddle. Koshi, seeing it before her, immediately takes action and catches her.

"Are you okay?" Said Koshi with a very polite and angelic tone behind her concerned demeanor. The girl looks her way to Koshi's face, taken into awe as she sees her beauty, as if an angel saved her. She immediately gets back to her feet and bows down. "Thank you!" Said the schoolgirl full of gratitude. Koshi smiles.

"You're welcome. Please be careful, okay?", she replied with a continued polite tone before resuming her walk to school, leaving the schoolgirl at awe. As she continues walking her way, suddenly a portion of her perceived perfection breaks as she lets a sigh of tiredness and anxiety. Her eyes now show a mix of weariness and caution.

"That's one more to build upon my image." Said to herself from her thoughts that builds upon her emotion. "It's only been like a few years since I got out from that yanki (delinquent) life." She added. As her emotion continues, her past flashed before her eyes. She was once part of a group of yankis prior being in high school. She recalls one of her certain memories. A time where she was confronting a rivaling gang, taking lead from many male yankis with a bloodied baseball bat on her hand and a shit-eating grin on her face that's behind her face mask. She glares at them as she points her bat.

"I'm the one they call the Wild Beast of Hino City!" She exclaimed with full pride and confidence. Her memory fast forwards to minutes later where she sees herself repeatedly bashing her bat into a rivaling member's skull with a huge smile on her face and a hysterical laugh, coupled with blood splattering all over her uniform.

She suddenly cuts off her memory and shudders in pure disgust of her past. "I've been influenced by that yanki life thanks to manga. It comes to the point that at least a part of it remains with me and it's hard to shake off! This is the worst mistake of my life!" Koshi says to herself in her mind. "Ive been building my reputation as the ideal girl to everyone as means to cover up my past. If word breaks out, everything I've done will go down the drain and I'll be living the rest of my life in shame!" Said Koshi as she recalls all of her efforts in being a "perfect girl" with pure fear over the possibility of her failure.

She then takes a deep breath, clearing her mind from worry. She then lets out a smile full of confidence again. "No need to think about it. What matter is now. And I'm in charge of handling this myself!" Said Koshi with confidence and determination to herself. Her eyes then lowered, rendering her smile into being filled with another layer of confidence that's too much. A small reflection of her "past". "After all, I crafted this image. And so far, I perfected it!" She said to herself with pride before a chuckle, as she looks up with her eyes closed.