Author's Note

On Dec. 2022. I got to know Joong and Dunk through Youtube channel of MrsEclipse555 (Everyone being done with JoongDunk) and my tiktok timeline filled with JoongDunk flirting videos at Safehouse season 3. (I'm not into BL that time) I got hooked with JD esp. DUNK NATACHAI cuteness and visual. On Feb. 2023 I created X YT TT Insta and wattpad acct at the same time just to follow, update and support JD.

my first book #FromReelsToReal was inspired with JoongDunk real life interaction. I was one of their die hard delulu fans whenever they have cute and intimated moments.

So then I decided to created wattpad acct and published my JD first ever Au #FromReelsToReal JaceDoby

As I write this book.. I experienced roller coaster of emotions..I got excited with their moments. I fall in Love with JD closeness.. got deeply Hurt of the possibility of divorce era and disappointed with how Joong and Dunk solo toxic fans attack JD. I had to freeze and refrain myself from writing this one because I admitted that I had once been affected with JD haters especially Dunk haters.

I come to think.. not to finished this book coz I don't have any heart to write whatever runs in my head.

but then one day, I realized that I need to be responsible of my own feelings and had to accept that JD is human too.,they're not perfect and we can't expect things we want from them to happened.

I have never doubt of their friendship..they had the best bonding and beautiful friendship I've ever seen in my entire fangirling not only in BL industry but overall.

Then as what Joong said..we are free to clown ourselves even him is delulu too (lol) but let us make sure to find our way out so we will never be trap in delutional world forever.

I decided to closed the book and will get back to write book 2 after 10 to 20 years??? If JD will end up together or meet somebody and will have their own families.

I'm surely missed #JaceDoby :-( they will always had a special place in my heart..if only they're real person. I would love to meet them.

Thank you for following their story..It's 1 year and 5 months in the making.

Love lots ♡
Authornim :-)