тнє яєтυяη

Lily walked into Ho's room. He was learning a new language, Lloyd certainly didn't get that trait from his father.

"Uncle, what are you doing?" She sat next to him, looking over his book with this funny language.

"I'm learning Zulu. It's a language in Africa. Ngifuna indishi yerayisi." She blinked at him, her eyes big. "It means I want a bowl of rice."

"Oh. Here." She squeezed two pencils to make a bowl of rice and seaweed for him. "What other languages do you speak?"

Ho got out his chopsticks. "That, English, French, Korean, Portuguese, Greek, Italian, and a little bit of Japanese. It's really fun to learn new things. What about you?"

Feeling stupid, she blushed. "Oh, only Korean. I tried learning other ones, but it was really hard for me."

"You're like your father. He's terrible at learning languages. He only knows a few words in French and English."

She let him eat for a bit before talking again. "Do you know that you have powers, Uncle?"

He nodded. "Yeah. I can make trains go back and forth." Yesterday, he spent four hours doing that, laughing and flapping his hands. "I don't have anything else, though."

She looked at the trains outside of his window. "Where do they go?"

"They go up in the sky."

She grinned. "I think we can find out where Lloyd is."

They went outside to the train. It was a big set that had an eight on the side. They went in. Ho was excitedly telling her everything about it.

She cut him off. "You know how to drive it, right?"

"Well, I've never tried it, but I could try."

He remembered the book he read, then turned it on. He laughed and flipped his hands when he heard the whistle. Lily was excited, too. She had never seen this before. 

"To the sky, Uncle!" She pointed her long finger up. "To the sky!"

He started driving, giggling more as he felt it going up. He couldn't fly, so this was the closest thing he had. Lily saw the once blue sky go dark as they went up the clouds. She then saw a bunch of pretty little lights.

"I see him!"

He was still sleeping underneath the stars in the front of the skating ring. Ho made the train whistle, making him and the dog wake up and the others come out. Jeannette and Ye-eun never saw a train before, having their mouths wide open.

"Hi, guys!" Lloyd flew over to them as Ho parked the train.

His uncle ran out and wrapped him up in a hug. He wasn't crying, but his eyes were wet. "Lloyd, I've missed you! It's been two years since I've seen you!"

He hugged him back. "Two years?! It's only been two hours!"

"No!" Lily ran out, bowing at the others. "Uncle died from a virus, and he came up with us! We looked over everywhere for you!"

Lloyd covered his mouth as Ho said he looked like a cornsnake and gave him some fun facts about them. It couldn't be. The others were scared as well. If it's been two years for him, what about them?

"I see you've found out the truth." The giant came. Lily hid behind her uncle. "Lilith and Ho Doh, I suggest you go back to where you came from."

Lily was already on the train. Ho waved goodbye to everyone before going back and driving them home. The Dohs were flooding her with questions.