𝟎𝟎𝟏.

"HI EVERYBODY! I DECIDED for today's video, instead of a vlog we are gonna go on omegle. i'm kinda scared though, this might not be a long video because if i get flashed i obviously won't be including that to save you guys from the trauma!" olivia told her camera. "oo! what should the interest thingy be?" she asked herself, "let's go with acting! considering i am an actress" she said slightly giggling at herself.

after being on omegle for nearly an hour, olivia had been flashed a total of five times. she had met 8 different fans, which she gladly talked to. she has gotten interviewed for a tiktok and she also thought she was being hacked and panicked. "guys, this is my last person, because it's like almost 1 am, and my parents might kill me if i wake up alfie and gracie!" olivia said clicking the button to join another person.

olivia was in her own world, listening to the music playing in the background when she noticed two boys on her computer screen. one was dark skinned, with black and red dreads. the other was tan, with dark red dyed hair, olivia had to admit he was good looking. "oh shit, hi!" she quickly said with a sweet smile. "hey" they both said. "what's your names? you two look weirdly familiar" olivia asked.

"you look familiar too" the red head said, "i'm malachi by the way" malachi added, "i'm mekonnen" mekonnen replied. "so how do i know you two then?" olivia asked, "i'm not sure. you might've seen us on tiktok" mekonnen answered, "yeah we're both actors. we're gonna be in zombies 4" malachi said. "ohh! that's how i know you guys then. you're malachi barton." she said and malachi nodded, "so how do we know you?" mekonnen asked.

"i'm not sure, maybe tiktok or youtube? i'm an actress too, i'm in the new descendants movie that's coming out soon" olivia replied, "oh my names olivia by the way" she said, realising that she hadn't told them her name yet even though they had asked. "ohhh! he's going to the premiere for that" mekonnen said nudging malachi. "really?" olivia asked, "uh yeah, some of the other cast are going too. freya and sway, want to meet you" malachi replied.

"that's so cool! i guess i'll see you there then" olivia smiled. the three talked for a while until olivia was getting ready to get off omegle as it was late at night and she was tired. "can i get your number or like instagram?" malachi asked, "yeah of course, i'll type my number now" olivia said typing in her number. she pressed what she thought was the send button, but was actually the skip button.

she turned her camera around to face her, "guys. i can not believe i just did that" olivia said, if her jaw had dropped anymore it would be on the downstairs floor. "oh my god, i'm so dumb" she added. "okay, well that's the end of todays video! i hope you guys liked it, if you would spam malachis or mekonnens comments with my instagram that would be deeply appreciated. goodnight! love you all!" she said blowing a kiss to her camera before ending the video.

olivia quickly edited the video and then decided to post it, her fans had been flooding her dm's asking for a new youtube video so she wanted to get it out as quick as she could.

@oliviahart