Chapter 4

After the new cat chose the name snowflake,Caine announced that the adventure for the day was a trip to the digital carnival.
"Yes! I've been wanting to go there since I saw it on the tour!" Snowflake beamed as feather licked her ear. Jax came up and pet both of their heads. The two were becoming good friends and feather planned to introduce Jax to snowflake as soon as she could.
Soon, they were all teleported to the carnival,with its bright lights,music,and There were games and rides galore! Feather and her sister stared at one game in particular. It was a game where you knock down bottles with a ball to win prizes,and that was EXACTLY what caught the sister's eyes,the prizes. The grand prize was one of feathers favorite board games. Casting shadows.
Feather and snowflake bounded over to the stall while everyone else went to explore the carnival for themselves. Snowflake had no problem knocking down 3 big bottles to win a cute little tiger plush with big yellow eyes.
"Nice win sis!" Feather purred at snowflake. "But I'm gonna win that board game! Watch and learn!" As she finished her sentence,she balanced the three balls on the tip of her tail,took aim,and fired. She managed to win casting shadows on her first attempt.
"Wow! Nice win short stuff!" Jax replied as he pet feathers head. He had wandered over to check on the cats and stared wide eyed at the board game. "Maybe you could teach us how to play it?" He offered.
Feather purred and nodded. Snowflake bounded over to the carrousel.
"Wait for me snowflake!"
Small time skip.
Back at the tent,everyone was talking about the day at the carnival and how much fun it was.
In her room,feather was playing her new board game with snowflake,who had knocked feathers hp down to 15 when all of a sudden they heard a scream. Snowflake,being the more anxious of the two when it came to a dangerous situation, squeaked with fear and dove under the bed while feather went to check it out, and what she saw,wasn't pretty.
Everyone was running in different directions,while a black,glitchy being stood in the middle of it all. The darkness was covered with eyeballs and had black ribbons for arms,also covered with eyes.There was also a sad mask for its face. It was somewhat unrecognizable,but feather knew who it was.
It was gangle. She had gone insane and abstracted. Feather knew she was rambling to Kinger about a way to keep her comedy mask intact during the adventure,and the only way to do that was to find an exit and leave the game. She was chasing Jax,who had just ran into a dead end. Gangle approached him,her huge glitchy body looming over the purple rabbit.
"Gangle! I'm sorry I broke it! MERCY GANGLE! mercy...." Jax tried to plead the best he could,but gangle just smacked him away with a black ribbon limb. As Jax hit the wall,his body began to glitch out. Gangle looked it him for a while longer,before turning to gaze at feather.
Oh please! Please don't see me! Feather hoped,but it was no use as gangle pounced on her.
Gangle began to stomp feather into the ground,pain slashing at feather like flaming claws with each blow. All she could hear was the deafening sound of static. Soon,she wrapped a ribbon around feathers eye socket,and began to pull.
The pain was so intense that feather began to howl in agony. Make it fast,PLEASE!
But,eventually,gangle removed feathers eye.
The last thing she saw was gangle gloating in victory before everything went dark.
Feather just hoped that she,Jax,and snowflake were all okay.