Resentment in love

When we first met you were so beautiful to me...I had a crush on you on first sight, thought you were single until my best friend told me you were taken. I was bummed out at first, but I said aye we can still be friends !! As we became friends our bond became stronger, our conversations were fullfilled with laughter, and keeping it real. When you had relationship problems I always gave you advice to cheer up or tell you what to do and whats not best, although u had other people talking to you, I thought I was still in your circle until you kinda became distant since I told you how I really felt about you when you were single. I get sad when we dont talk you, were a great person to me, and I feel that everything I said how I felt about you deserved a chance. You parade around and show your friends even when im around what some guy expressed his feelings toward you, but then yet you have someone else that truly wants to be with you. You told him " we was playing", when he was serious just like how I was serious.. This isn't a compettition but i've been patient and atleast desearve a chance, and it hurts me you give me less attention. Never did have the conversation were supposed to have or anything, My bestfriend told me "sometimes its not worth it". I agree sadly, but if I see that your dating someone else, I would have to see that he has had half of me.. And that I would have to slowly move on in grief trying to not think about it as you parade in happiness.

The end.