'Should I start taking these feelings seriously?'

"Apologies for the long wait," Avneet murmured. Siddharth replied, "No problem." A silent pause fell between them, the unspoken words resonating loudly. "Do you feel that things between us aren't the same as before?" Avneet asked sadly. Siddharth sighed, admitting defeat as he looked down. "It's because of me. Obviously!" Siddharth regretfully confessed.

"Siddharth," she said softly, placing her left hand on his shoulder. As he met her gaze, they held eye contact for 15 seconds. "Can you please stop blaming yourself for the proposal? It wasn't your fault. It was my fault for rejecting you and for reminding you of it now," Avneet insisted."It wasn't your fault. It was your choice. If anyone's to blame, it's me for rushing into the proposal," Siddharth said. Avneet chuckled, as Siddharth looked at her with confusion. 

"May I know the reason for this reaction?" Siddharth asked. "Funny atmosphere!" Avneet said and Siddharth gave her a 'what do you mean' look. "Seriously Avneet? It's a serious issue going on right now." Siddharth said with a straight face." Look, I understand that this proposal affects both of us. Can we discuss this later as we have school tomorrow?" Avneet proposed and Siddharth nodded.

After saying "good night" to each other, Siddharth went to his room and closed the door behind Avneet. "What's so wrong with this proposal that it's affecting both of us so much?" he muttered to himself as he entered the room and slammed the door. 

Avneet's Side: Avneet's Pov:

You might be wondering why I just made an unattractive joke:). Well, first of all, speaking of the atmosphere around us was so weird. It feels like we just entered a funeral. And he was just asking himself, blaming himself, and I didn't even know how the heck I was going to answer it. 

Look, I am feeling a bit affected by the rejected proposal and I do respect his feelings, but this moment was so uncomfortable. LIKE GOD! WHY ARE YOU TESTING ME SO MUCH? Sometimes it's strange to talk to a guy whom you rejected years ago. Other times, it feels like a comfort zone. But for this, I guarantee he is suffering so much due to that rejection.

It feels like he lik- Like? He loves me so much. That's why he was affected so much. You know, I feel sad for him. I wish at that time I fell for him- Wait! What? But he was just my best friend at that time. One thing that is true is that I used to experience strange feelings around him, and honestly, sometimes I still do now, but I choose to ignore them.

Should I start taking these feelings seriously and see what happens next? I should ask Reem because she is the only one whom I know is in deep love. Yeah! She loves my brother so much and my brother loves so much. They are dating. Ofc! And Reem is my best-friend. 

Pov ends:

Holaaa guys. How are you all doing? So, here is another chapter of 'She's mine and I'm hers'. Hope you liked this chapter. If you did, please vote, comment an follow. Love you all<3. Keep supporting!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!<3.!