'Reunited'

PREVIOUSLY: 'THE SURPRISE!'

They met Siddharth also. "Let's go inside then we'll have a great talk," Siddharth said and everyone agreed. They sat in the living room. "Have you both already engaged or something?" Avneet said and all chuckled. So, it was Vibha Aunty, Abhishek, and Vaishnavi. (You guess it right. Sidneetxmasters )

"Unfortunately, just like us, we reunited again after a long time, same, I met Vaishnavi a few days after a long time." Abhishek said and Avneet made an 'ohh' face. "That was a great surprise. I mean the best because I miss you all so much." Avneet said remembering that she had said goodbye to neither Vibha Aunty nor Abhishek. 

"Oh, hello miss. Are you going to cry? If yes, then in the next 15 seconds, I will make sure they go again." Siddharth said to Avneet. All chuckled. "This time, none will be apart. We'll stay like this as this time, we'll be together." Avneet said proudly and everyone smiled.

Then they had an amazing talk together for the next 1 hour. Siddharth made some snacks for all. After 1 hour and a half of talking, they heard the doorbell. Avneet went to check. It was her parents and Jai. "Mom! Dad! You came in a very nice day."

She welcomed her parents, and they all went into the living room. "Jai?" Vaishnavi and Abhishek said together. They used to be the best friends. Avneet, Siddharth, Abhishek, Vaishnavi, Reem, and Jai were there. They met Jai. "Today is the best day ever!" Avneet said, "Indeed!" Siddharth added.

"Have you brought Reem?" Avneet said to Jai. "No, I didn't call since morning because she has to drop her cousin at the airport." Jai said and Avneet made an 'oh' face. "So, as everyone is together. Mom, dada, and Vaishu di will stay. Ofc! Aunty and uncle including Jai also will stay together with us." Siddharth said and they immediately agreed.

"Let's go out and eat in a restaurant today. It's been a long time." Jai suggested and everyone said 'yes'. "Can you ask Reem to join us, Jai?" Avneet said with puppy eyes. "I will inform her," Jai said. Then they again talk for a while. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now time to get ready. (A/N: Don't ask me where others got clothes because authors also don't know. Hehe!) Avneet went in Siddharth's room. "Avni, you here? weren't you supposed to get ready right now?" Siddharth said. Instead of answering him, she hugged him tightly. Siddharth reacts but after 2 seconds, he hugged her back.

"Thank you for everything, Siddharth. This means a lot for me." she said, and Siddharth was about to say something, but Avneet gave him a kiss on his left cheek. Then, she quickly went blushing. Siddharth froze on the spot. He was shocked. He put his hand where he got a kiss from his love. "What just happened?" He asked to himself. 

Meanwhile, with Avneet

Avneet's Pov:

To be continued...

Hey guysss<3! Hope you are doing fine. Here is another chapter of 'She's mine and I'm hers'. Hope you liked this chapter. If you did, then you know what you have to do. Keep supporting! See you in the next chapter!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!