{Chapter 14:" Just k-kiss..not se.. "}

AUTHOR'S POV:

" Thanks"
" Hmm? " Ravenhead looked at his husband's face ,mouth full of steak .
" For taking me out on a date .. and this place is so beautiful. " Taehyung smiled taking the sliced meat dipped in the sauce.

 " Taehyung smiled taking the sliced meat dipped in the sauce

"I'm just happy

"I'm just happy... finally everything is getting in the place ,I got promoted and I have you ."

"Promoted ? ...um- congratulations I didn't know."

"Thanks petal~ "

"So now you are promoted to ? "

"I got promoted from chief executive to CEO of the main branch, plus dad is getting old so he thought to pass the position to me ." Jungkook chirped feeling proud .

" Oh - that's amazing...your dad must have seen the potential in you ."

" Yes..and I did a lot of hard work to convince him."

Looking at Taehyung who was enjoying the food and appreciating the place .. he had to admit to himself that Taehyung was absolutely gorgeous ..
They chatted the whole time , after devouring the desert Jungkook signaled the waiter something. After a few seconds they could hear a slow classic music.

Jungkook stood up and gestured for Taehyung to dance with him. Brunette eyed around and whispered
" um- should we really - ..." But Stopped when ravenhead said "I couldn't dance with my husband at our reception so I want to continue that if you are comfortable?"

Listening to this ,Taehyung didn't have the heart to reject him he gave his hands in the hold of the other and stood close enough to get held by him . It was like he was just moving his body along with Jungkook, he was glad to continue the dance with his husband.

"I hope you forgive me for my careless behaviour" ravenhead whispered still dancing.
" It's fine - I told you ...let's -lets just not talk about it ." Brunette replied .

" But I really wanted to talk about how sexy you are looking in my arms ."

Taehyung blushed and looked in the sideways to avoid his glance. Jungkook took this time to observe his beauty, he really did a great job finding him. He is a fine piece , perfect for him only if he forgets about his one flaw .