tutoring

finneys pov

i woke up from my alarm going off, groaning as soon as i got up. i sighed and told myself "i don't wanna go to school."  i walked to the bathroom, took an 15 minute shower, and put on black cargos with an nirvana black shirt cause i'm a fan of them and black converses

"FINNEY HURRY UPP" gwen shouted, waiting for me to walk with her to school.

"alright!! im coming geez" finney walked down the stairs and got his backpack on and headed straight to the door with gwen.

*timeskip*

"bye gwen, have fun at school." i said waving bye to gwen, then all the sudden i see people in circles, "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!" was all i heard, "holy shit finney! we should go check it out, i'd rather watch a fight then going to school" gwen said running and i chase after her until we got there. the moment i realized who it was, was kinda surprising to me, it was robin and moose, "i will pound you like a nail you scrawny little b3aner" moose has said, "then do it, unless you're scared." robin said, moose threw his fist in the air, luckily robin dodged it, he kicked moose in the face making moose bleed a lot, "get him robin!" gwen shouted, then robin had pushed him on the ground punching him mulitple times until moose passed out.

robins pov

after i had punched moose in the face, i saw finney in the crowd and made eye contact with him, i broke the eye contact and was taken by a teacher, "why were you fighting that kid?" she sighed, "he was shit-talking about someone i care for." "young man, we do not use that language at school, after you go to the nurse, go straight to the office, you are in big trouble." she said taking him to the nurse.

after the nurse patched up my fist, i went straight to the office, i sat down and seen the principal was pretty upset. "hello sir, are you robin arellano?" he asked and i nodded, "what was the reason why you started the fight?", "i didn't start the fight. moose did, plus he was talking crap about el amor de mi vida" i said rolling my eyes, "okay, don't know what that means but i will give you a warning, two more and you are suspended for a week." he said looking at me with a serious tone. "alright," i said, "you may leave now.", i left the office and went straight to math class, the class that i have finney in.

finneys pov

before robin was taken away from the teacher, i think he had noticed me in the crowd, he made eye contact with me, oh my. his beautiful hair, his pretty eyes, everything about him is so gorgeous. after the fight, i walked into the building and found bruce, griffin, and billy.

"hey guys!" finney said waving at them, "hey finney, where have you been? we've been looking for you" griffin said looking at me, "ohh about that, umm my sister kinda dragged me to see robin and moose fighting" finney said nervously looking at the three of them, "aww was finney trying to see his boyfriend fight his bully??" bruce has said, i chuckled and said "shut up, and he's not my boyfriend", "not yet" is what i heard the three of them say before the bell rang, i rolled my eyes, "well see you guys at lunch?" all three of them nodded at finney and headed to their classes.

i had math class, the class where i have robin in, "alright class, i had changed our seats, please go find them and meet your new partner for the rest of the year." mr.johnson said, i found my desk and sat down and noticed robin, THE robin arellano desk was right next to mines, i'm not sure if robin will come since the fight happened so i thought he isn't coming to class, guess i was wrong. the teacher had told him where he was sitting, he was sitting next to me of course. robin looked at me and smiled a bit, he sat down next to me not saying a word.

after the bell rang mr.johnson had said "robin and finney please come up to my desk" looking at the both of us.

"so finney since you are so great at math and robin is about to fail math, would you mind tutoring him? if he gets another F, he is going to fail and be held back." mr.johnson looking at the both of us,

i looked at robin then mr.johnson, "um yeah sure" i said nodding

*timeskip*

third person pov

"math is so boring, can we do something else" robin said, "i mean sure, we've been studying for like almost 3 hours, what do you wanna do" finney asked

robin shrugs, "i guess we can go out to eat something? like mcdonalds or something" he said

"alright" finney replied

*timeskip again bc im too lazy*

____________________________________
SPACELOVER

robin tried doing the left right trend and his shoe flew away and dropped our sodas 😭 never forgiving you for dropping my coke @REDROBINIRL

LIKED BY vhopper, bruceybear, and 1,793,092 others

griffinstagg: why does he jump like that
redrobinirl: KYS
griffinstagg: you first

billybob: THE WAY HIS SHOE FELL OFF IM CRYINGG
liked by the creator

bruceybear: oh my gosh 😭
liked by the creator

____________________________________
third person pov

"hey finney?" robin said, "yeah?" finney looked up at him, "um, can i do something?" robin asked, finney nodded, robin leaned closer, and closer to finneys face and kissed him. finney kissed back and they laid back on the bed. (they are making out, they are not fucking 🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️)

finneys pov

oh my goodness. i am kissing THE robin arellano. his lips are so soft. i could kiss this boy forever and not let go of him. his body is so warm, i love him so much. i've always been wanting to do this forever.

*TIMESKIP*

"robin?" i said laying on his chest, "yeah?" robin answered, "i think i should go home, gwen might start worrying about me." i said, getting up and putting on my shirt. "okay, get home safe mi corazón." he said nodding. "bye rob" i said. "bye finn" he said smiling at me.

a/n: might have mistakes idk

1069 words