briffin 4 life pt.2

afuckingbird: griffin
sillybilly: billy
isntapartofafish: finney
bananahitch: robin
illhityouwithmybaseballbat: bruce
ilikebrucespinballzwithoutpin: vance
gwenblake: gwen
rubyarellano: ruby
amyyamada: amy
___________________________________

billys pov

'ngl, i'm scared to ask griff out, what if he says no?' i said to myself in my mind. i walked out my door and started walking to the park. i sat down next to a tree waiting for griffin. eventually i got tired sitting on the ground so i went towards a swing and sat on it swinging back and forth.

third person pov

griffin went out of his room, put on his shoes and went towards the door. before he left, he shouted to his mother "bye mom! i'm going to the park with billy", "okay, stay safe!" his mom shouted back.

griffin left the house and started walking to the park. when he got to the park, he saw billy on the swings. he walked slowly trying to scare billy, "boo!" griffin said and billy almost screamed, "jesus griff, you scared me" billy said as he turned around. "sorry" griffin said as he chuckled and sat next to billy.

timeskip to billys confession 😱

still third person pov

billy and griffin were now on the slides, having fun like little kids. then out of nowhere, billy started chasing griffin. billy was fast but griffin was faster. as billy was chasing griffin, griffin suddenly almost tripped by hitting a pole with his foot on accident. before griffin almost fell, billy caught him in time. "woah, you alright?" billy questioned as he was panting. "ow, that really hurt" griffin said as he was hissing in pain. "you should sit down griff" billy said as he put a shoulder over griffin. "i think i might've sprained my ankle" griffin said as he was hopping with one foot. once they sat down on the benches, billy said "okay wait, tell me if this hurts" as he pressed on griffins ankle. "ow!" griffin yelled. "sorry" billy said worried as he looked up at griffin and they made eye contact for a second then looked away. after minutes of billy trying to help make griffins ankle better, griffin said it felt a little better now.

timeskip

after hours of playing like little kids again, they were now on their phones. griffin had one hand on his phone and had one hand down on the seat. billy remembered what robin had said so he did it. billy put his hand on top of griffins hand making griffin look at the other way smiling like crazy. "hey griff?" billy said as griffin turned and looked at him smiling. "yeah?" "uhm, can i tell you something? i've been wanting to tell you for a while" billy said nervously. "of course, what is it?" "i uh.. i liked you for a while now and i think its the time to tell you if you wanted to be my boyfriend. i understand if you don't and like someone else-" griffin cut off billy with a kiss, "i would love to be your boyfriend." griffin said as he smiled which made billy blush.

___________________________________

BILLYBOB

the lomll ❤️ @GRIFFINSTAGG

LIKED BY vhopper, spacelover and 207,682 others

vhopper: finally bro
liked by the creator

redrobinirl: ew fags
griffinstagg: bitch you are literally gay..

spacelover: FINALLYYYY also me and who one day??
griffinstagg: you and robin
billybob: you and robin
bruceybear: you and robin
spacelover: DIE.

billyshowalterwifey: UGHH GRIFFIN STOLE MY HUSBAND AWAY FROM ME
billybob: bitch who the fuck are you
vhopper: ☠️☠️

___________________________________

GRIFFINSTAGG

boyfrienddd @BILLYBOB

LIKED BY billybob, redrobinirl, and 408,683 others

bruceybear: @vhopper why cant we be like this 😔💔
vhopper: we're always like this, bruce we just don't post it online 😭..
bruceybear: 🙄🙄

billyshowalterwifey: i hope the two of you guys break up and then i will steal billy away from you, barffin or whatever your name is
redrobinirl: barffin..
griffinstagg: what in the fuck is barffin, can't she read my username

spacelover: ugh gays
liked by the creator

___________________________________

a/n: im sorry i haven't been updating, i read some of my chapters and im cringing so bad i actually need to fix them but im really lazy 😭😭 ALSO HELLO?? MY BOOK IS NUMBER 2 IN #BRIFFIN??

696 words