The Blonde Girl - Katherine

Well, my name is Katherine Blake. I haven't had the easiest life myself, I live with my parents and my 2 sisters. My sisters Allie and Charlotte are twins, I've always been in their shadow. Trying to make my parents proud but I'm just feeling so trapped, lonely. Almost as if I'll never know what happiness feels like.

Everyday morning it's the same routine, i say these exact words

"I'm happy, I'll always be happy. I am not lonely or sad."

I try to believe those words but it is more tougher than you think. Everything is changing, My parents decided to move us into a different house, we needed more space. I was getting overcrowded.

It was sad leaving, I had grown up there all my life. I said goodbye to my neighbours, we did get along nicely.

A 3 storey town house, I got the top bedroom so much more privacy and a better view for the scenery. Also to see the drama occurring around my home.

I haven't met my new neighbours yet, I don't plan to just yet. I'm going to keep to myself and stay that way. I've got too much going on now so I don't need anything else.

I look out of my window and I can see into my neighbours garden, it sounds creepy but I find it funny to see what other people are doing. There's a girl, she has a little boy and lives with her parents. That's all I need to know at this point.

I wonder what she is like...