sapphire and lydia book 1- the way life flows

As the alarm clock roars for 5 minutes straight i decide to turn it off. I roll over and notice my younger sister Lydia still sleeping. I dragged myself out of bed and shook Lydia awake 

"LYDIA GET UP!" i roared.

"Say what?" Lydia mumbled as she fell off the leather couch.

"We have school in like a half hour, GET READY YOU BUM!"

As she got dressed I realized how much of a woman she was turning out to be. My name is Sapphire Marie McClain, and my sister's name is Lydia Rose McClain. Many people assume we are twins because we both share the trait of a blonde cheerleader appearance. Ironically if Lydia was ever caught near a cheer leading costume she would most likely die. As for me i'm a plain Jane, who still dosn't even have a career chosen yet... As we walk out the door I notice Lydia is wearing a very unwomanly outfit that consists of sweats and a V-neck shirt.

"Lydia PLEASE!  Go put on a proper outfit?"

"Sapphire PLEASE! Stop telling me what to do!"

She then walked ahead of me angrily. Well to start all this off, i guess i should explain to you my "life" story...  

Age 3: Mother takes me and newborn sister for a drive, Then an unexpected storm cause a major car crash. Mother dies

Age 5: The state finally gives me and my sister to my aunt in LA. Best day ever!

Age 9: I start noticing that i drink more water than the other kids... Embarrassing...

age 14: Life goes in all different directions...

So yeah, My mo died yet we stayed completely UN-harmed by the freak storm... I never did fully understand that part... As children me and Lydia became very close, considering we were thrown from foster home to foster home. Luckily they never split us up... Life as teens is easier now that we have aunt Polly in our lives. She is 'rich' in so many words. She works for a very richey rich insurance company. The house we moved to was pretty much the only 'house' we had ever stayed in... Our past foster homes were usually trailers or dingy apartments. But according to the size of our friend's houses, We live in a mansion.