When they meet an s/o who wields a scythe from RWBY

🐉Ryuho🐉
To say the son of the great Libra Shiryu is impressed barely scratches the surface of what he feels seeing how strong you are. Ryuho comes to all your training sessions with that scythe, and honestly, he's delighted to meet another talented person like him. And the dress you wear really compliments your beautiful hourglass figure. All this just to comment Dragon Ryuho is down bad for you...

🦁Souma🦁
Souma's more impressed than Ryuho is. You're amazingly strong with that scythe, and the way you move in that black and red dress just seals the deal for Souma. Yeah, he may have accidentally walked in on one of your training sessions, but Souma regrets absolutely nothing. Maybe one day, you and Souma can be very close....

🦈Subaru🦈
Subaru's absolutely gobsmacked when he sees the way you hold your scythe and take out enemies. He originally thought girls couldn't be as strong as boys. However, that was before he met Yuna, okay, and saw how powerful you were. Subaru would usually consider himself to be as strong as a god, but your amazing skills really take the cake for him. Subaru thinks you're awesome and wants to get to know you better someday....
🐺Haruto🐺
When becoming a member of the young saints, Haruto thought no one could be as strong as Yuna. That was until he saw you wielding your scythe and blasting enemies left and right. Needless to say, he's downright impressed when you are able to transform your scythe into a gun right in front of his eyes. Haruto loves how well you've been training and definitely adores how pretty you look in your black and red dress that fits snugly around your waist.....

🧊Eden🧊
Eden's met a few girls in his life, namely Aria and Yuna, but you completely blow his mind. Your scythe can transform automatically, and you handle it as though it were a feather floating in the wind. Your breathtaking eyes and impressive skills persuade Eden to sneak in on one of your training sessions, and he's pleasantly surprised afterward. Oh gods, the cold and aloof Eden might actually be falling head over heels for you....

🔥Koga🔥
Koga's absolutely in shock when he sees you twirl your scythe around and around with ease. He knows strong girls; after all, he's friends with Yuna, and he was once a mentoree to Shaina for crying out loud! You, on the other hand, you're different. Your cosmo feels pure and kind, with a touch of fire and power. The fiery knight is overcome with excitement as he watches your scythe training from afar. Koga is amazed with how strong you are and hopes to Athena one day, you will become a part of the young saints, and maybe, just maybe, a part of Koga's heart...