Mr Roboto, Part 1

A/N: Time to cutely drop yet another chapter after a week. 2 more until the halfway point of this story arc! I swear I'll stop chopping up my chapters like this soon, just been busy with personal stuff lately and I wanted to at least get out another chapter. I don't like leaving people hanging for long periods of time.
-

The sounds of fans whirring, machines crashing against each other, and footsteps could be heard echoing around the room Bricko was in.

Bricko was a short object, square and stout, with two smaller round "pegs" on his head. His body was a paler shade of red than most, and equipped with rusted, mechanical arms. He also wore a white lab coat that had been covered in dried, multicolor substances such as paint and water.

He paced around his office with mild speed with his hands behind his back, awaiting for when the two he had sent would arrive, hopefully with that material in tow.

The office was a large industrial space that was occupied with various mechanical devices, such as a metallic injection machine that had a rectangle shaped casing for the liquid to pour into, a crushing machine with spikes on both ends, a large square copying machine, several different control panels for the machines involved, and a conveyor belt that wrapped around the whole thing in a circle. All of this was enclosed with solid gray walls and marble flooring.

"I've sent those two out for more Refined Yoylite several hours ago, and yet no sign of them at all." He murmured.

He looked towards a clock that was located on his left-handed side of a wall.

7:15 PM.

Two whole hours.

How long are they going to take?

CLANG!

The slamming of a metallic door interrupted his thoughts.

Clock and Pie rushed inside to Bricko's office with great speed trying to stop themselves from tripping...

"We've brought back that Refined YoyliAAAA—"

...Only for Clock to trip over himself, and fall to the floor with a thud. His arms and legs outstretched and twisted on the floor beneath him.

Pie had stopped just enough so she wouldn't have the same fate as her partner.

"What a graceful entry, you two." Bricko stood at a distance away from his two employees, just near the next wall of the office, but quite away from them.

"Sorry for the abrupt entrance, but we've brought you the Refined Yoylite that you needed." Pie literally extended her arms to meet Bricko halfway from where he was.

Bricko walked towards her arms and pocketed the material that was given to him. "Very good, Pie. You did great, at least compared to your idiot co-worker over there." Bricko pointed to Clock laying face down on the floor, his limbs twitching from the sudden shock of hitting the hard, marble-like flooring of the office.

"Those B.S. Arms are working great for you, I see."

"Yeah, I guess so. Helped me and Clock get out of fighting those Squadron people."

Clock leveraged his own arms to get back up at an angle, which made it look like he was about to start doing push-ups. "Haha, he said 'bullshit arms'. B.S. haha." Clock said quietly, hoping that Bricko wouldn't hear what he just said.

As if sensing a disturbance in the air, Bricko marched speedly towards Clock, and proceeded to slap him with such force that it made Clock clatter to the floor again.

"They are not called 'bullshit arms', they are called 'Bricko Standard'. That's what the BS stands for. I've told you this several times already, why can't you seem to get that in your head!"