Chapter 1: My Unbelievable Dream

khalilz_macxhien18 I love you Zii!!! here's the thing that we do for how many months! ghad!! finally done it! hahaha. Anyways thank you kay Paulene~ thanks po sa cover.

happy reading~

Chapter 1: My Unbelievable Dream

Rezimei Janelle Chua:

"I really like you Shin. Since the day that you've helped me, I've always been one of your admirers since then. Can you go out with me?"

My heart was beating rapidly as I say those words to him.

Shet yan! Nakakahiya talaga!

I'm waiting for his reply to my so-called-confession when suddenly he burst out laughing.

What the hell?!

I was looking at him in disbelief as he continue laughing endlessly hanggang sa nawalan na s'ya ng hininga at namatay na sa kawalan ng oxygen. But of course that was only a joke.

And after a million years, he's finally done laughing.

"Haha, ok. I'm sorry for laughing so badly hard. It's just that.. Pfft. Hahaha." and once again he laugh with his lungs content.

"Ano, tapos ka na?" I said as I try not to be irritated on how he reacted on my confession.

Like what the fudging hell men! I was trying my very best to confess my feelings to him, although I know that I will end up being rejected but the fact that he laugh? Oh Please there! I cannot accept that!

As I watch him slowly composing himself, I stood straight and put a serious face.

"Ok, pardon my rudeness.. Again. Its just that, we are not meant to be each other. You know Resume.. I mean Rezimei. You are.. Ugh.. You're not ugly nor pretty but yah, an average girl but we can't be together because I already love someone since the day I was born. And.. In fact he's here." he said while ushering a hand gesture to a guy with a blondish hair.

What the Fudge?!

My eyes were as big as the eyes of a tarsier. What the hell! Like seriously W-H-A-T T-H-E F-U-D-G-I-N-G H-E-L-L!

"W-wait Shin. Y-you mean.." I said as I point my index finger to the guy who has this blonde hair.

"Yep. That is totally right. Zik, my childhood friend/best friend/neighbor/the love of my life is indeed my boyfriend. That is why, I can't return your feelings towards me. So, Rez.. I'm sorry but I love Zik with all my heart." he said as he kiss the guy he called Zik in the lips.

Oh my Gee!

"And also.. I don't really like a girl with a huge glasses. It looks pathetic." he said and then walk away with Zik, hand in hand.

Oh my F*cking Goodness! Opps, I've said the F word. Sorry.

So this is it? I've mustered all my courage to confess to him then this all what I get? Oh God. If I knew that he was GAY all this time, I shouldn't have confessed to him! Argh! Its so Embarrassing!

Tukneneng yan! Di pala kami talo ang putik! Sheesh. Hay..

So.. This is the end?

I walk away with the burden inside me when suddenly someone throw an empty bottle to me.

What the-?