Dark Haired Gorilla.

- Chaewon's Pov

I slept through my alarm but i can't say i'm surprised because i've always had a bad sense of timing. I throw on a black top on blue wide leg jeans with a pair of converse and I start running to school. I wondered why my parent's couldn't wake me up but then I remembered my parents are always really busy with work so I have no right to be mad at them.

I'm Late to my History class but I luckily escaped detention because the teacher's running late too. I walk into the class and Haewon gives me a small smile which I return and I take my spot in the seat next to her. Mr. Park walks in about 5 minutes later, his dark brown hair looking disheveled and it was obvious that he rushed to get to his workplace. At least that makes two of us; I mutter quietly to myself as I prepare for the lesson.

I'm walking with Haewon to the cafeteria and we're talking and laughing until I feel something cold run down my body and I look behind me and I see a Cackling Jisung holding a cup of ice water. I was about to say some words that would have gotten me in juvie for verbal assault but I decided to calm myself and ignore the waste of sperm behind me. Haewon on the other hand, decided to walk up to the dark haired gorilla and slap him across the face. I try my hardest to hold back a laugh while looking at the shocked squirrel. I give a quick high five to the brown haired and we walk to the cafeteria together but i can't help but feel bad to the dark haired we left behind

Time skip

I launch myself onto my bed and continue reading my book wishing I had a guy like Maxon Schreave until a wave of guilt washed over my face. I surprisingly felt bad for Jisung but at the same time i was happy for myself because no one ever stood up for me. As much as I was happy about the fact that Haewon stood up for me, I don't want her to get dragged into this mess. Jisung and I have always had problems and I think it started when I beat him 3 years in a row in our school's annual spelling bee but I only did that because my Dad had always had high expectations for me. I just hope Jisung doesn't start annoying Haewon too.

—---- — - - - - - – - - - – - - —- - - - -

Hello microwaves, Thank you guys so much for 54 reads. What do you think about the book so far?. Any thoughts or notes ?. If you have any thoughts please comment or Dm me about it.

xoxo, Luna.

                                                                                                                              word count: 487