Disclaimer

Hello readers,

I, your author welcomes you in this journey of lifechanging reality with my characters

 and the storyline AS they are the only things i own........

This is going to be a complete series....MYTH BUSTERS are

 A bunch of few friends who along their connected to each other friend....a certificated Criminal Lawyer decides to on a journey to Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh...where they are followed by some of the Dwaparyugies with the help of lord Shri Krishna, preventing them to reach there.....

.

.

.

But wait why would krishna be interested in them that too including the KURUs?

Are those women having some connection with the Dwaparvasies....?

Do we now those factual Mahabharata moments....?

Why is this lady lawyer so interested in finding DRONE PUTRA ASHWATTHAMA...?

Is she actually a Kalyugie....?

Are those women actually Kalyugies....?

To know more peep into the story.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Heya guys, there are going to be other books related to this but only if you like it😉.

THIS IS GOING TO BE COMPLETE AUTHOR'S POV, SO WHATEVER WE ARE READING IS THE WHATEVER HAPPENING.

THIS IS A COMPLETE WORK OF FICITON SO KINDLY WATCH IT LIKE SO........AND YES, THIS FICTION BOOK DOES NOT HAVE ANY MAIN CHARACTER EVERY OTHER GIRL IS IMPORTANT AS THEY ARE MY GIRLS..

THANK YOU!