Sparks

Finally the day has come. It was the long awaited gathering between Jungkook and his hyungs. However, Areum was still not over the dream of hers. Jungkook dressed up in a casual yet catchy way, while Areum chose to wear a simple frock. 

They decided to gather in Yoongi's house which was easily accessible for all of them

They decided to gather in Yoongi's house which was easily accessible for all of them. Jungkook and Areum reached the place at the decided time. They were met with a bubbly greeting from Jimin and lazy but warm welcome from Yoongi. 
Both Jimin and Areum tried their best to be casual around each other despite their bothering intuitions. However Jimin's efforts to stay calm did not go unnoticed by his bf but he chose to keep quiet and talk in private after the gathering. 
It did not take much time for Areum to recognize that one of the men in her dream was Yoongi. 
Now she was more eager to meet the others. Soon after, Jin and Namjoon arrived.

Areum's POV:
Voila! They were the parents like couple from my dream. Kookie was extremely delighted to see both of them. Even though he and Jin kept squabbling about something or the other, it was quiet evident that there was a lot of hidden affection behind those squabbles. And Jungkook seems to respect Namjoon a lot. I was smiling and occasionally giggling at kookie, who was turning into a cute bunny boy around his hyungs. 
Not much later arrived a guy who was as tall as Jungkook and was literally DROP.DEAD.HANDSOME! His name was Taehyung.
Wait...I saw him before but I am not sure if what I'm thinking is correct or not.
His eyes were very soft towards only one person in the entire room and that person is Kookie. 
He had immense admiration in his eyes for the younger one. The more I thought about it, the more it seemed more than affection.
He had a very warm attitude towards everyone in the room except one. Uh-Oh! and that's me!?
I did not get it. His gaze was so piercingly sharp and intense as if he was trying pierce through my soul and mind. 

Soon arrived a guy with a beaming smile and a loud laughter. This guy particularly looked fun, handsome, sweet, caring, genuine and perfect of course. He then looked at me and we had a brief eye contact and i felt heat rising to my cheeks all of a sudden. He started moving towards me with a smile and gleaming eyes. He came forward and extended his hand, "I'm Jung Hoseok, people close to me prefer hobi. It's a pleasure to meet you, charming!". I instantly blushed at the sudden nickname or compliment and I was too shook to form words or to at least shake his hand. I got back to my senses when he tilted his head a little and leaned forward. "Hey, I'm Areum it's great to meet you too hobi..", I stuttered out and blushed again when he held my hand in his with a very soft hold. 

Time went by and I noticed hobi stealing glances at me every now and then and I blushed each time. I felt an instant spark when I met that man. A little later I saw Jungkook passing a snack to one his "FRIEND" Taehyung with a smile. A real one. It was the first time I saw Jungkook's true smile. It immediately flashed the memories of my dream. Yes!!! It was him! Taehyung was the man in my dream, who was with Jungkook!! His soulmate! But there seems to be nothing of such sort between them as of now. I was utterly puzzled and I did not realise that my thoughts were showing up as expressions on my face. Hobi sat beside me and slightly bumped into me with his shoulders playfully. I looked at him to see a very fond smile and eyes shining bright with an unknown emotion, "So lost in thoughts, Ms. Charming?". And that was it. I felt a very new feeling in my whole body. Every inch of my skin felt tingly and my stomach did some flips. 
I felt this kind of feeling because of that weird dream with Jungkook but that was only physical, it was because of the sudden human emotion surge in the previous night. 
This one felt different. I felt sparks flying off within me and this time it was emotional. 

The gathering had somehow ended and I discovered two new things. Two new sparks. One between Taehyung and Jungkook and the other between me and hobi. Taehyung was too cold towards me the whole day so I could not form a proper conversation to know anything more about him. This was partly exciting and partly frightening. I am not supposed to be feeling like this but I'm feeling too many humanly things in this life. I was curious but also scared to see what comes next.