A/N Hello

So... It's been a long time. My apologies for the lack of updates but college made me stressful.

We had share and reflect on ethics, make websites and product review videos, learn history (my lowest and weakest point apparently), make our own games using Greenfoot (I made a game called Flappy Cat which is just the dinosaur game but with power ups of short duration of invincibility upon catching a rat you chase as a cat and adding lives from...leaves... All the while jumping over barrels and ducking over eagles), lots of research, quizzes, and presentations on every other day of the week for 1 year of 2 semesters... I think that's what I can share.

But hey, at least I passed... With most subjects of at 80-90 with one 77... That's what I received from what I read.

Sorry for that ranting...

Anyway, what have I been doing aside from grades? This.

yup, Pokemon Conquest, I'm actually playing and screenshot it as proof in case someone doesn't believe me, especially my cousin

...yup, Pokemon Conquest, I'm actually playing and screenshot it as proof in case someone doesn't believe me, especially my cousin.

I was actually starting to make a sketch about the OC but I'm still on about changing some stuff.

Oh and also this unfinished sketch.

Yeah, the idea of Moemon Mystery Dungeon

Yeah, the idea of Moemon Mystery Dungeon. Essentially, I'm playing 2 emulators, one is the Moemon Mega Fire Red on GBA (don't know the latest game update... Maybe I should try the DS Moemon games) and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team on... DS. I don't have Red Rescue Team due to memory storage.

...anyway, back to the book.

I'll be changing some stuff but haven't decided yet.

Like, how does MC got to Ransei in the first place? Isekai, obviously but how??

Did he got sucked into the game? Like his ds blind him and transport?

Or he felt a strange force and his vision blurred before he blacked out during a heavy rainstorm in the evening?

Or did Arceus call for MC and Isekai him to Ransei, Legends-style?

How about MC's name? We have Niko, right? Maybe something else like... Satoru Tanaka?? I'll have this until we have a better name.

What about the Hero? Of course, I'll be choosing the female Hero. Her name will named... Kyoko Hajime!

...wait. Kyokko or 極光 means "Extreme, Light" or Aurora... And Hajime (JP name of Aurora in Conquest) means beginning... I'm literally naming her after her territory... Oh god, I have no brain power that I couldn't think of other names...

...anyway, now this is what I'm struggling with. How the fight goes.

Should I go with this game's mechanics? Should I go the way the action of how the Pokemon Anime does in battle ? Or should we go with the mainline pokemon game mechanics?

Next is... Starter. Sorry Gible, you're my favorite pseudo legendary line but I rather have the MC start from the beginning.

So... With the MC or Satoru here, he'll be starting with... What are he's options... Meowth, Starly, Bidoof, and Minccino in the farms? Hmm... I choose Starly because of Staraptor.

Unless the readers still wants Gible to be Satoru's starter, sure, then I have Satoru link with Starly before the first main battle. So we have Gible and Starly as Satoru's starters.

I mean, if we go with the mainline game mechanics (which I'm more familiar thanks to playthroughs and competitive plays against my friends but it would destroy what I feel about the game mechanics of Conquest), I would add Dratini as Oichi's second pokemon alongside Jigglypuff to surprise Satoru and Kyoko (funny moment I suppose), and to show her strength as Nobunaga's sister or whatever what is wrote in these notes of mine. Of course, this is an option.

Anyway, that's all I have for now. I am sorry again. I'll try to update as much as I could if my personal life isn't troubling me.

Next part of this book would be either the prologue or bio.