•| 2 |•

YEAR 2024, One week earlier from the last chapter ~

I finally picked the book called Chandravanshi's, yes the one I found at that old Library and opened the Book, The last page I read what about Surya Pratap Chandravanshi, He was called a good King, But He was not so kind, He didn't Helped any of his people, He never tried to Make a Treaty with any other Kingdom except Mewar Which is Literally not so King like but Yeah the Book said he was good king, He had two sons, and Both have their own Chapter, Even the Name weren't Revealed yet! Too much suspence, God!

It says the Elder son of Raja Surya Pratap died while saving the Country along with His Wife. Good, Atleast Someone in this Family was a Real King, Who Protected his Country. I was about to Turn the Page but I think I seriously have a Bad Luck. My Phone rang, I tried to Ignore but the Chances that This Call might be the Emergency call is High since tomorrow is Event. I picked the Call and saw the Number I really didn't wanted to see.

"What do you want Irritating ass!?."
"Hello, Mam. I am Jivika, Actually your friend here have gotten Highly Drunk, and Got into a Fight at Our Club, So Can you please pick him up?" I am going to kill this Udit.

"Ofcourse, I will be There in A few minutes, Please text me the Address." I hang up the call, and waited for that Girl to Send me the Address. I walked to my Closet and Changed into a Pair of Sweatpants and Crop top, Making my way out of the room, My eyes again landed on that Book, Sorry Sweetie, I think I would only be able to read you after the Event.

I walked out of my apartment, I just don't understand why I am Going to rescue him! He is your Bestfriend. Friend, Bestfriend is just a Word, It doesn't even make sense, Just Adding best infront of a Word doesn't make it best, And Mathur is Definitely not the Best, He is basically the Soft, Irritating, Always Obsessed with him self guy.

I drove to the Club, In which I literally cringed to enter, What is he even doing here. I walked to the Door and Showed my I'd to the Guard, Entering in I made my way across the Sweaty People. I should have just Ignored his Call man!

I looked around the Booths, Trying to find that Idiotic fucking Asshole, and finally my eyes landed on the Familiar Figure.

"Yessss.. my Brooo is hereee." He said, and Walked, More like limped to me. Don't tell me he broke his leg! He have to attend Event Tomorrow. I walked to him and Held him Arm, and Looked around to find the Girl who called me but My eyes landed on another person, The Person who sat there with Blood dripping from his Slightly Bursted lip, and Let me tell you, He looked Really Familiar, I was about to hope he is not the Person I am thinking He is but Guess what Luck is not on - Mr. Udit Mathur's side - cause As much as I can Understand, He have Just Fought with Chirag Sehgal, Our 32 year old Future Boss, CEO of Sehgal Industries and Son of Our Boss Mrs. Chhaya Sehgal.

He should Jump off the Clif now I think.

"Ms. Rajput." He said, as soon as He noticed my presence.
"Hello, Mr. Sehgal." I said, Not knowing how to ask him About his Bursted lip when I clearly know it's done by the Person who is Almost Asleep on my Shoulder.

"Sir, You Here?" Woah, What a Question!
"I think you are Smart enough to know What's going on Ms. Rajput, So Don't act."
"Sorry, Mr. Sehgal. May I know What exactly Happened here?"
"Well Your Lovely Brother From Another Mother - his words not mine. So Yeah He have Punched me, And When I Tried to stop him He said again his words not mine - 'My Bro will come and see you, Asshole' I guess you are his Bro." And As soon as Chirag Finished, I was Highly Embarrassed and Worried about the Thing that this Donkey will be Jobless real soon.

"Aa.. You can say that Sir, But What exactly Happened for him to Punch you?"
"He was Pretty Drunk, and Crying that Some 'Guy' doesn't like him when he is so handsome -His words- and I by Mistakenly Asked him if He was Fine, So He Punched me." I need to Through him in the Pacific Ocean.

"I will, Take Mr. Mathur with me Mr. Sehgal, I will just Say He must be Really Stressed or He won't have done that."

"Please Take him Away Ms. Rajput, That's Good For Both him and Me." I just nodded and helped this Sleeping Donkey to my Car.

"Ay, Hello, Mathur. Don't you dare Puke in my Car! Or I swear I will Through you on the Road and Let you Sleep there Tonight."

We Both Reached My Place, Well yes my Place cause I am damn sure his Apartment is Locked and I really don't have Power to Find the keys he might have lost by now.

Entering inside my Apartment, I walked him to the Guest Room. Can you believe A Grown up man, My Toughest competitor at work  can act like a Kid and Cry over a Guy who doesn't even Exist let alone like him back!!

"Brooo, Kick Him.. he.. he doesn't likes.. meeeee."
"I will kick you out of the World! Dumbass." I kicked his Ass and Made sure he is Laying Properly on the Bed, Before Making my way out.

_________________________________________

I kept the Medicine and Warm water on the Table along with a Note saying "Get out of my house once to take the Medicine" and picked my purse Walking out of the Apartment, Making my way to the Elevator.

Drive to The Glam was nice, and Tension free, Well only if I knew a What my debo call 'Syappa' will be waiting for me there.
As soon as I reached my Floor, I was met with a Panicked Alisha, She told me that The Photographer have denied to come at the Last Moment due to some Emergency. I know who is behind this Innovative Task, But I really don't have time to Think about anything else.

I immediately went to the Studio, And walked through it to check all the Other Preparations, The Best part is we still have Our Best models, All the Samples for Today's Auction.

"Alisha, Contact All the Photographers In Our List, And Make sure you tell me their Responce in Maximum One hour, We don't have much Time in Hand. We need A Good Photographer." I told her before Pulling my phone out of my Bag, and made the Announcement to all the models informing that They can't Pull back On last moment cause if they did, There Future might be at Sake.

"Mam, We will get the Photographer but What to do with the Skills Our Brand's Pg have, He is the Best in This Field."

"He is Good But Not The Best Alisha, And I suggest you to Leave This Matter of How to Handle the Company's Pg to me and Focus on finding a Good Photographer. Now." I said and Stepped out of The Working Area, I was about to Enter the Elevator when My eyes went To the Crowd Outside the Building.

"What's Happening There?" I asked Alisha, but Before She could answer.
"I don't-
"Vaishnavi Mam, There is a Weird Guy Outside the Building Who is Shouting Shivanya Shivanya, The Guards Can't Handle Him, Mrs. Sehgal will be here anytime!" I looked at my Junior and Walked To the Elevator.

"Don't Worry, Just Check Mrs. Sehgal's Route, Till then I will handle This Matter." I told Nikita, My junior and waited to Reach the Ground Floor and as soon as I reached I Walked - Almost ran out of the Elevator.

"Door Raho Humse, Hume Humari Shivanya Se Milna Hai!" I  heard A Male Voice,  Passing a Few people I looked Through the Crowed and Saw A Man Dressed In Sherwani was screaming at the Guards. Who the Hell is He and Why is He shouting!

"What the Hell Is Going On here!"

_________________________________________

Oh gosh Guys Rudranya is already getting so much love from all you, Thank you soo much.

Aur bhai tum log ko book nahi padhni toh abhi bata do. ya Comments karo, ya phir boldo ke nahi padhni teri books behen

Hehe 🦋