•|3|•

~ YEAR 2024 - CONTINUATION ~

"What the Hell Is Going On here!" I walked to that Man. His Hands had Bandage wrapped on them, Wearing a Sherwani, More like a Kurta and Pyjamas. His eyes roaming around trying to find someone, as Only One Word left from his mouth, Shivanya.

"Shivanya!!" I looked ahead and Saw Him looking at me, My face turned into a frown as He stepped Closer. Suddenly Out of Nowhere He pulled me into a Hug.

"Humari Shivanya.." I felt as if the Oxygen will leave my Body, Due to the Tight Grip he have around me. I felt the Anger Building up in me as I pushed him away with all the Strength I have.

"EXCUSE ME!" I looked at the Man, who doesn't seem effected at all, His eyes were filled with Tears, as his hands held mine.

"Shivanya.. Hume Pehchaniye.. Shivanya."
"Listen Sir, you are mistaken I am Vaishnavi. You are mistaken, Please Don't make a Scene here, There is an ev-

"Shivanya. Humari Shivanya, Dhanyawad Mahadev." He said and was about to Hug me.

"Step Back." I said This Time Sternly.
"Vaish." I heard Udit's voice.
"Calm Down, There is Media near the Entrance." I heard him say, Closing my eyes, I nodded and Then Looked at this Stranger Guy.

"Leave my Hand Mister, I am not Some Shivanya, I am Vaishnavi, Vaishnavi Rajput." I said, as calmly as I could, I don't want to Loose my Calm, This Person might be Suffering from a Lose or anything, But This situation isn't Helping me. Mrs. Sehgal and Her Son will be Here Anytime, I don't have a Fucking Photographer.

I again looked at that Man who didn't budged, His hand was Still Wrapped around my wrist, His tear filled eyes looking in mine as His lips Turned into a Smile. He Murmured something under his Breath before He Suddenly Collapsed.

"Humne aapko Dhoondh Liya Shivanya."

_______________________________________

{ONE MONTH BACK - VARANASI, UTTARPRADESH}

A Few people were passing by the river when they saw a man Unconscious near the bank of river, Those Man ran to the River Bank, and Saw that Man was very Injured, His Head, Hands, Arms almost whole body was Bleeding.

"We should Take him to the Hospital." One of them said and called for Ambulance. After a few Minutes they all Took him to the Hospitals. Doctors were a Little Shocked to See how this man is still Alive after so many Injuries and Blood Lose.

"Do you know This Person? Or Did you find any source with which we can contact his Family?"

"No Doctor, Ye aadmi Hume Ghat Par Mila, Issi Halat mein."
(We found this Man in this Condition at the River Bank)

"His situation is Complicated, We have Bandaged His Wounds but it will Take Atleast 3 months for him to Be Cured, along with Proper Care. That's all We know for Now, Let's Wait for him to wake up."

Those People went back to Their work, While After Five-Six Hours, The Man who is none other than Rudraksh Opened his eyes. He found himself in a Total Different, Weird and Unknown Place. Hospital, Machines, Etc These things were out of His Understanding. He Only Remembered the Words His Mahadev Told him "Sadiyon paar"

"Kya Hum Sadiyon Paar Aa Chuke Hain! Ye sabhi Vastu Ati Vichitra Hain." He talked to himself, His eyes went to His Hands and Chest which had Bandage Wrapped around it.