PART 6( Aelda Accardi)

~Aelda~
"I'm not telling you anything" I shook my head. "You don't wanna talk? Fine. I would still get it out of you anyways"

I walked towards the table and grabbed my silencer and my gun. I fixed the silencer at the mouth of the gun

"So Aaron.. what important information do you have that can help me?" I asked. My patience is running out.

"Vera or whatever you call yourself, I won't tell you anything." He said in disgust. I shrugged and shot him on his right knee.

"Fuck! You bitch!" He screamed out in pain. "Fuck! Fuck!" He grunted out

The gun wound had already formed a puddle at the bed. " I told you just tell me and this would be nicely done. So tell me Aaron"

"Ugh!" He grunted out. " We are planning to raid The Vipers on Saturday."

"Why?" I asked in a bored tone. "Well they stole our stuff" he said again.
I laughed.

"Why the fuck are you laughing?" He asked angrily. I continued laughing.

"Well, that's a pathetic reason for wiping out the vipers." I laughed

"Fuck you" he growled. I shrugged. I picked up my knife from the table and went to him.

I saw a flash of fear in his eyes. I grinned. I crawled on top of him and sat on his stomach.

"You were a really good fuck. I had a nice time." I said honestly. "But I can't let you leave here alive. I would probably be dead if you leave here alive so.." I shrugged.

I bent down and kissed him while pressing the knife to his navel. He groaned against my lips. I withdrew my lips and looked at his face. I dragged the knife towards his chest and smiled at him.

"Why are you doing this? What did we ever do to you?" He asked in pain.

"You killed my family" I said in disdain. I removed the knife from his chest and carved my initials on his lap.

"I'm sorry but it has to be done" I said and laughed. With blood and sweat and tears all over his body. He was a mess.

I cleaned my knife on his trousers. I then cut his dick off and held it between my fingers. This time he screamed out loud.

My ears! Oh boy! I shoved the dick into his mouth. Blood everywhere just like that day.

I shook my head inwardly. I then took my gun and shot his head twice. Silencing him forever.

I stood still watching him for five minutes. I inhaled deeply and went into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower faucet. Then I peeled off my bra and stepped under the shower.

The blood of Aaron and sweat all flowed down in a small stream. I closed my eyes and bent my head to face the shower. I rubbed my hand on my face.

I scrubbed my body with the soap available. I rinsed the soap off. Then I dried my hair and body. I then wore denim shorts and a polo. I wore a face cap, packed all my stuff in a bag and left the hotel.

What the fuck was wrong with me back there? I inhaled as I passed a couple on the road. Some people think that killers don't feel anything when they kill someone. But thing is that we feel it. We just know how to cover it.

I walked into a store and walked through an isle filled with various snacks. Some boys at the end of the isle all looked at me with lust and talked amongst themselves.

I rolled my eyes and took two bags of chips. I walked to the receptionist to pay for the chips. I walked out of the store.

The boys followed me behind. They were about four boys. One had black hair, another brown, another blonde, and the other red.

They all had good builds but nothing I can't handle.

I walked to an isle and stopped when I was deep enough.

"What's a little girl like you doing here? All by yourself?" I rolled my eyes. "Can't your gender take a hint? I'm not interested please"

I said dismissively and side stepped them. The black haired one blocked my path.

He leaned down and smirked at me" we can make you feel less lonely. What'd you say? We just go outta here and have some fun?" He said suggestively while stroking my arm

Might as well released some pent up energy.

"If you touch my arm again you would loose your fingers. Three to be exact" I said with a poker face.

He scoffed then laughed. His friends joined him. I smiled at them. He came forward and touched my arm.

I held his three fingers and bent them at an unnatural angle. He screamed. His guys looked at his fingers and my face with shock evident on their faces.

"Don't just stand there!! Fucking kill her!" Black hair roared in pain.

His goons snapped out of whatever trance they were in, they probably couldn't comprehend what happened.

They rushed at me at the same time. I held brown hairs fist and kicked his knee back hearing a crack. I turned just as red hair stretched his hands to grab me, I dodged last minute and slapped the back of his neck. Then I dragged him back by his shirt and punched him.

Blonde managed to grab me but I head butt him and twisted his arm and threw him on the ground. As he fell on the ground I stepped on his shin earning a howl of pain from him.

I looked around and saw the boys all on the ground howling in pain.

"When a girl declines you better leave her" I said and walked towards black hair and kicked him hard on the face.

I then walked out of the isle. I need to sleep.