Part 20 (Ajax Di Lucca)

~Ajax~
Thinking back to the event that happened on the beach I laugh quietly to myself.

To think she actually planned that..within a couple of seconds... that's just..

I look at myself in the mirror as I'm brushing my teeth. I have to go to bed early because tomorrow is a busy day for me.

I hear my phone ringing in the bedroom and walk in towards the bed.

I pick the device up from the bed and see 'Mom' flashing on the screen. I pick it up and put it on my ear.

'Ajax!' my mom greets through the phone.

'Hi mom.' I greet her back.

'I've been calling you. What's up?' she whines. I shake my head. My mom can be a drama queen atimes.

'I've just been busy nothing serious. How's everyone?' I ask walking towards the bathroom to rinse my mouth.

'We're all good.' I nod even though she can't see me.

I drop my brush on the sink and walk into the bathroom. I sit on the bed and listen to her tell me about her day.

'Sabrina's been off lately.' she says quietly. I sit upright. 'What do you mean off?'

'Well she's been moody. Always sad. Whenever your name is mentioned she just becomes sadder.' my mom laughs.

I roll my eyes. 'Don't worry mom. I'll soon be back.' I reassure her.

'Alright son. I'll leave you to it. Bye!' she says. 'Bye mom' I tell her and end the call.

I stand up to drop my phone and hear a knock. I move towards the door and open it.

"Hey.." I frown looking at her face. She rests on the door frame.

"Got time for some games?" She asks raising her brows.

I have a busy day tomorrow but what's one game? I nod. "Sure"

She nods. "I already have everything set up in the sitting room."

"Okay. Let me just get my phone." She walks off and I walk inside my room and collect my phone.

I walk into the sitting room and see that she set up scrabble. She sits on the ground cross legged. I sit opposite her, the game in the middle.

"You know the rules of the game?" She asks setting up her tiles. I smirk. "Yup. And I always win." She pauses and looks at me.

Challenge shining so bright in her eyes. Eyes that I've come to love....
Wait wat the fuck am I saying?

"Challenge accepted" she says with a smug look on her face. "Let the games begin" she said as she open her arms wide

Fifteen minutes later and I'm on the loosing end. I scratch my head and scoff throwing my head back.

She laughs. "Come on.. it's your turn." She teases me. I laugh and play next forming the word 'phobia'

"Let's make the game more spicy." She says with a mischievous glint in her beautiful eyes.

I can't help but look at those eyes. Imagining the tears that would escape once I'm fucking her from behind..

Fuck!!! What the hell am I thinking. I can't have an erection when she's around me. My dick twitches slightly.

Fuck!!!

"Alright. What do you want to do El?" I ask her playing once she's done with her turn.

"The loser would masturbate in front of the winner" she says and plays her round.

I look at her lips and ask "The winner?" I raise my eyes to meet hers. "The winner.." she starts "would do anything he or she wants on the loser's body" she finishes with a smirk.

I smirk and nod my head. "Alright. Let's get this over with."