Chapter 140: During the Mùchén Zi Wen and Qián Lì Engagement

Mùchén Zi Wen stood at the helm of the Silver Skyship X9, its sleek frame gleaming against the starlit expanse. Beside him, Aeloria, his trusted companion and confidante, monitored the ship's advanced navigation system. Their destination was the Celestial Nexus, a pivotal meeting point where destiny awaited.

The engagement between Mùchén Zi Wen and Qián Lì had stirred the cosmos. It wasn't just a union of two powerful clans; it was a convergence of unprecedented potential. Qián Lì, with her striking beauty and formidable prowess, stood as an equal to Mùchén Zi Wen, their combined might promising to reshape the balance of power.

In the Grand Hall of the Celestial Nexus, the luminaries of various races and factions gathered. Representatives from the Human Race, Automaton Race, and ten other races, including the resilient Gorgons and the ethereal Lyrans, filled the vast chamber. Among them were allies like Luo Hai, the wise Babata, and the stalwart Candice Paulinus.

Mùchén Zi Wen's family occupied a place of honor. His parents, Mùchén Tiān and Jiāng Lìhuá, watched with pride. His brothers, Mùchén Dà Yǒng and Mùchén Xiǎo Yǒng, stood tall, their presence a testament to the family's strength. Mùchén Dà Yǒng's girlfriend, Lián Níng, and their future son, Yǒng Zhàn, completed the picture of a family bound by love and power.

Qián Lì's family mirrored this gathering. Her parents, Qián Zhōng and Mèi Yíng, radiated nobility. Her cousins, Xuē Xīng and Fēng Huà, and their sons, Xīng Hán and Huà Lóng, added to the distinguished assembly. The matriarch of the Qián clan, Grandfather Qián Yǔ, presided over their contingent with a commanding presence.

As the ceremony commenced, Mùchén Zi Wen and Qián Lì exchanged vows under the watchful eyes of their peers and the blessing of the cosmos. The air hummed with the resonance of power, the union of their energies a spectacle of brilliance.

Among the spectators were notable figures like Brolin, Gaia Heruo, and Hu Yan Bo. The presence of Ancestor Yuan and the mysterious Cold Whale True God added a layer of gravitas to the occasion. Even the enigmatic Dragon Walk Master and the elusive Diao Rong Qi made appearances, their faces cloaked in shadows.

The engagement was not without its challenges. The Devil Ancestor, a villain of great infamy, lurked in the periphery, his presence a reminder of the ever-present threat. Alongside him, the malevolent Devil Hammer and the scheming An Yong Master plotted in the dark recesses of the universe.

As the ceremony reached its zenith, a sudden tremor shook the hall. A dark rift tore open, and out poured a swarm of Void Spectres. The gathered heroes sprang into action. Luo Feng, brandishing the Star Tower, and Caron, wielding the Thunder Core, led the charge.

Mùchén Zi Wen and Qián Lì, their hands clasped, unleashed a combined energy wave that obliterated the initial wave of attackers. The engagement, though interrupted, had become a proving ground for their bond.

With the Void Spectres vanquished, peace returned to the Grand Hall. The engagement, now sealed by blood and battle, marked the beginning of a new era. As the couple stood amidst the wreckage, their eyes met, filled with determination and love.

Mùchén Zi Wen, aboard the Silver Skyship X9, with Aeloria at his side and Qián Lì as his partner, was ready to face the universe's challenges. Armed with technology, love, and the support of powerful allies, their journey was just beginning, a path illuminated by the brilliance of their union.

4o