backstage

i got tickets to see gracie abrams at the o2!! i genuinely cannot believe i survived that war i was behind 12k people in the queue💀 lemme know if any of y'all are going too, especially if ure going london o2 i kinda wanna make a gc!

you and taylor were chilling backstage early in the morning for night 1 of the european leg of the eras tour in paris. many new things were being added and altered within the setlist, but taylor was going to let you pick the outfits she would wear tonight.

"lo, wake up baby." taylor kissed your cheek while nudging you slightly.

you had fallen asleep on the bed in her dressing room where you would usually stay while she performed to stay away from the bustling crowds trying to get your attention. slowly, you opened you eyes and fell into taylor's chest to keep yourself steady and upright-ish.

"yea, tay?" you mumbled, rubbing your eye.

"i need to start picking outfits, you wanna help?" taylor asked and you immediately perked up.

"yes yes yes yes yes! finally i've been waiting for this moment." you exclaimed, smiling widely.

"bet, now let's get up, shall we?" taylor said, slipping off the bed and pulling you with her.

you both got up and walked to where all the outfits were kept and you took your sweet time running throughout all the old and new outfits, trying to pick the perfect ones to surprised all the swifties with all the new changes.

"okay, i've chosen!" you said.

"alright, what did you pick, baby?" taylor asked.

first of all, you pulled out the tangerine bodysuit and jacket, hanging it on the paris n1 rack.

"starting off with a brand new one to get them excited." you started.

next, you pulled out a new black, silver and gold fearless dress and added it to the rack.

"another new one because, they're probably expecting it." you added.

again, you went back and got out the usual reputation outfit.

"as usual, because you won't bring out the new reputation outfits." you poked taylor in the chest and she giggled.

after, you hauled out the large new swirls enchanted dress, needing taylor's help to chuck the voluminous dress onto the rack.

"i love this dress so much. taylor, they're all gonna be so sad when it's only enchanted." you whined.

"yea, well. they wanted ttpd on the setlist soooo." taylor trailed off, smirking before kissing your cheek.

you bloomed up in a pink flush but turned away and carried on. you grabbed the new 'this is not taylor's version' red shirt along with the other usual pieces that came along with it.

"why not add another new one." you smiled and taylor scoffed with a grin.

after that, you crawled in and brought out the yellow folkmore dress from the back, hanging that on.

"i love the new yellow dress, it's so pretty on you, tay. you're actually so hot in it." you grinned at taylor and she came up behind you before wrapping you in a hug.

"aww. thanks, ma." she kissed you on the lips.

next, you picked up the blue and pink new 1989 outfit as well as the black i can do it with a broken heart set. then, you went back and threw on the who's afraid of little old me ttpd dress. taylor quickly noticed and scooped that one up.

"woah woah woah. not this one, sweetheart. i'm sorry but i'm saving this one for later on." she said and you pouted while taylor handed you the i love you it's ruining my life dress instead.

"awh fine." you groaned.

finally, you picked out the new pink fade surprise song dress, the dark purple shirt and blue karma jacket. then, you went back and picked up the new chevron midnights bodysuit.

"i have a feeling this chevron bodysuit will be making an appearance for a while now, cuz of last night." you smirked and taylor flushed red.

taylor came in to show you her new bodysuit and you practically launched yourself at her. you fucked her so well most the night as you both made love, and taylor came back in the morning with it on again all horny and needy, knowing it would make you fold again.

"you better include a dead poets society song in the surprise songs. bro, these swifties are so funny for calling it that." you grinned.

taylor busted out into laughter and you did too as she caught you in her arms and slid to the floor with you while laughing. once you two had sobered up, you laid in her arms and she leant back on the wall. taylor turned you around and began to kiss you; she could never resist those pretty lips. it didn't escalate, even if you both wanted it too, taylor need to be able to walk tonight.

a moment later, someone came in and called taylor for makeup and hair.

you went back to the room and watched some greys anatomy before you got bored and scrolled on tiktok. three hours later you had fallen asleep again and taylor came to wake you up once she was ready.

"sloane, baby wake up. im going on stage in a few, ma." taylor murmured, slipping into the bed and hugging you close.

you felt the sequins of her bodysuit against your arms as she held you close. you breathed in her sweet scent before kissing her neck softly and opening your eyes.

"okay. i'll be out by the time you're playing lover. you're gonna do so well, tay. have fun out there." you smiled, and taylor kissed your cheek and neck, leaving a red lip mark from her lipstick.

as promised, you emerged from the room and into the vip tent where gracie abrams stood. you hugged her and greeted her as she was a close friend of yours.

"sloane kelly harper, what were you and taylor doing before she went on?" gracie smirked, staring right at your neck.

"seriously, gracie. it was nothing for once, although i cant wait for later. she just kissed me with fresh lipstick." you rolled your eyes playfully
and gracie slung an arm round your shoulder.

you and gracie sung to lover together, swaying left to right in sync while taylor sung her heart out to the crowd. obviously, she noticed you in the vip tent and shot you a smile and blew a kiss during and instrumental, constantly keeping her eyes on your happy face.

"you guys are honestly so fucking cute." gracie grinned.

"oh shush. taylor's the cutest thing ever off stage, though."

sorry that was a tad ish short. no smut for this one cuz we need a switch up. literally two days left of school im gonna die cuz why do my school have extra days left n other schools finished last week? im also trying for sabrina carpenter tickets next week, as well as i already have gracie omg im so excitedd!!