stress reliever (smut)

g!p reader, smut

finally, after a long day at work, you got to come home to your beautiful girlfriend. you were extremely exhausted, but you would stay awake to get to spend even a slither of time with taylor.
the key turned in the door and as you pushed the door open, taylor immediately came rushing through the hallway and engulfed you in a hug.

"sloane! you look tired, how was work?" taylor asked softly, caressing your cheek like slipping your bag off for you and chucking it to the floor.

"hey, tay darling. i'm okay, just stressed from today that's all. but im glad to see my beautiful girl now." you replied, hoisting taylor into your arms and walking towards the sofa.

you sat down, leaning your back against the soft cushions and taylor lay next to you. you both sat in a comfortable silence, only the distinct meow of the cats upstairs and low music playing from the speakers audible.

"how has your day been, sweetie?" you spoke up, facing your doll faced girlfriend.

"it was good, i cleaned up the bedroom, and had selena round for a bit but made sure she was gone before you returned." taylor replied, kissing your lips.

"mmm. that's why i saw stacks of wine and a new vibrator in the kitchen." you said against her lips.

"yea. you know sel brings this stuff round for us." taylor chuckled.

"you say you're stressed still?" taylor added sympathetically, caressing your cheek.

"yea, work's been tough with the new k-9s." you admitted.

taylor slid a leg over your hip, moving to straddle you before connecting her lips to yours. you accepted the kiss, moving your lips against her soft, red lipstick covered ones. the kiss became hotter and more passionate, and taylor slipped her tongue into your mouth. you groaned at the feeling of her tasting you, and taylor began rocking her hips against your crotch.

as she wanted, your dick hardened against her immediately, and she began rocking her hips harshly against your semi-erection, only making you more needy. pre cum spurted from your dick, and left a soaked patch on your trousers that taylor definitely felt against her thin panties she only wore. your face grew hot while the kiss intensified, fogging your thoughts while taylor lifted your shirt up and over your head.

"mmm, your titties." taylor smiled, sucking one of your breasts.

"fuck, let's go to the bedroom." you groaned, your erection growing against taylor, and she could feel it, turning her on.

"no, i just changed the sheets. i'm not going to ruin them with our cum tonight, baby." taylor said sternly, kicking off her own panties and shirt before unbuttoning your jeans.

she could see your giant bulge against your boxers, and arousal gushed from taylor's pussy at the sight. you felt her drip onto your leg, and it only made you want her more. taylor palmed your dick, slipping your boxers off to find your hard 10 inches pressed against her stomach as she scooted closer.

"i'm gonna make you feel so good, sloane." taylor said sexily in a low voice, taking your dick in her hand.

she pumped slowly, feeling your warm dick against her hand. taylor's hand was tiny compared to your erection, and you saw taylor's faint pink cheeks. she pumped harder, pressing her thumb over your pre cum before sliding it up and down the huge vein on your dick. you throbbed in her hand, moaning and whimpering against her touch. you might very well explode now.