Brother-in-Arms (TFP Bumblebee & Smokescreen Fluff)

Alrighty! I'm back with another one-shot!

This was requested by: jxpxgxpx 

Time for a tale of Brotherhood!

(AUTOBOT BASE) 3rd Person P.O.V

The stars twinkled in the sky, and the moon shone bright. While a certain sports car drove on the road. The black stripes gleaming in the moonlight.

The car continued to drive, while attempting to clear his head. The base could sometimes be a bit too much to handle, especially when all the noises start to give a headache. 

Behind the black striped car was a white race car with screaming double 38's. Following close, not knowing where the bot was going.

/You know I know you're there Smokescreen./ Bumblebee says.

"What! I tried so hard to try and not get noticed Bee!" Smokescreen whines

Bumblebee silently chuckles at the innocence the younger bot had. While Smokescreen wondered on how the bot could easily tell it was him following, it could've been Wheeljack for all he knows!

Smokescreen was about to ask something to the yellow-and-black mech, until Ratchet had commed them.

.:Bumblebee, there's Deception activity in an Energon mine not to far away from your location, can you and Smokescreen check it out?:. Ratchet says.

.:Don't worry Ratch, we got this:. Bumblebee comms back as he took a turn, straying from his original path.

Smokescreen follows the scout, while he was doing that. He thought of what life before the war was like for every single bot on Team Prime. Being the youngest, he was born into war. But all his life, he was protecting Alpha Trion. Until he had landed on Earth, and started to get into the real action!

Bumblebee continued driving, until he found the mine. He transforms, and turned one of his servo's to a blaster. He held up his other servo clenched in a fist, Smokescreen stopped when he saw that.

/Stay close Smoky./ Bumblebee whirrs.

Smokescreen nods behind him and transformed both of his servos into blasters, wary of any Deception to attack.

Bumblebee was in front, scouting the area out.

/Clear./ He beeps quietly.

Smokescreen follows close by, but then Bumblebee suddenly stopped. Smokescreen did too, looking past the small scout, and saw. 

Shockwave.

"We can handle him, right Bee?" Smokescreen whispers.

/Our job is to get the Energon, try not to get into any trouble./ Bumblebee replies.

"Right, got it." Was all Smokescreen replies before lunging at Shockwave.

/SMOKESCREEN! That was NOT the plan!/ Bumblebee scolds before helping him attack the one-eyed mech.

But Shockwave came with a plan, he requested a groundbridge and then when he was about to enter, he blasted the cave ceiling, and then ran into the bridge. 

The ceiling collapsed onto the two bots, and all went black.

SMOKESCREEN'S P.O.V

I slowly opened up my optics with a groan, and found out that I couldn't move my legs, I painfully turn my head to see that some of the rocks landed on them. I looked around, energon was everywhere, then I remembered. 

BEE!

"Bee, Bee can you hear me?" I painfully ask. 

I heard nothing in response, and my spark sank.