Chapter 25

Was gonna update earlier but I had a surprise trip to Sydney so I wanted to update ASAP so it's short but hope you all enjoy the chapter.
Harry's POV
Guilt has been rushing through me ever since I left the airport with out a word to Charlie. I didn't think i would get that affected when i left her but i was wrong, really wrong.

when i got into the car to take me back to the hotel my mangemnet was angry to say the least. the boys are staying at the same hotel which bought i smile to my face as i havent seen them in while. I was already in a bad mood when we had to go to a meeting as soon as i arrived there. Zayn seemed a bit off at this time but i didn't have a clue why. but i soon found out as the meeting went on.

i looked towards Zayn and he was looking down.

"your seriously leaving the band?" Louis asked. shock was an understatement i mean yes out of all five of us he is the least happy but i didn't think he would actually leave, what about the fans? what about us? what about our career?

"it will be announced on the 25th of march next year, are you four ok with continuing as a four piece?"

i look towards the boys and we all know we dont want this to be over so we nod our heads. when we left the room i could tell Louis was the most upset, out of all of us they where the closet.

"sorry guys" zayn mumbled before leaving into his and louis room they were sharing. Louis didn't want to stay in that room that night, he has a habit of saying things without speaking. i was sharing with Niall and Liam.

"stay with us tonight" i offered

we went into our room leaving Zayn alone, we better get used to it. when we walked in Liam let out an angry sound. We all where angry but some seem to hide it better than others. but i couldn't concentrate as my mind was still on one thing, Charlie.

The next day we had an performance that all five of us had to do. that will be our last one together before the new year and before the Australian tour starts then after that he would leave. later after we preformed, the four of us and manager had to come together to give away Zayn's solo in the songs and discuss the setlist.

Now here i am sitting in our hotel room a day before New Year's Eve. I've been quiet and i think the boys have noticed.
Louis walks into the room and i give him a small smile. we havent been on the best terms lately, we have been best friends and so close but something happened and we had grown apart but he still knew me so well.

"your not just sad because Zayn is leaving are you?" he asks

I shake my head. Charlie comes racing through my mind again.

"i barely knew her and yet here i am and all i can think about is her. Zayn is leaving yet Charlie hasnt left my mind. i feel so bad, i feel angry at management they told me to leave her when i said i wouldnt, i am dick and now i cant get her back." i say to Louis

"mangement sucks Harry, look if you really like her then i think you should find her, i know we havent talked much lately and it sucks cause we where so close but your still a brother to me and you should find her, i mean seriously fuck management they cant kick you out of the band, for once in your life do what you want not what others want"

Louis gets up to leave for me to think what he says when he gets to the door and turns around to me

"Management is pissed off because there is magazine out with you and her printed all over it. I must say you picked a good looking one" he said making me laugh before the realisation hit, there is a magazine with us on it the whole fandom probably already know, I didn't have to leave her then I just broke her heart and mine even though everyone knows by now.

-----
Hope you enjoyed
Please vote and comment

Love you all, Larrybumb

xx