Chapter 28

Harry's POV:

I sat in the taxi waiting patiently to get to Central Park. The taxi driver keeps looking at the mirror, shocked to probably see someone like me in in taxi. I told him to take me to the west side of Central Park and once he got there I grabbed money out for him and chucked it towards him. Yelling "keep the change"

So now here I am running around like a mad dog on New Year's Eve in New York for a girl who I barely know. I have defiantly gone crazy.

House after house all seem to be having a party. Knowing what Charlie told me, her family doesn't celebrate it anymore.

I yell her name and more people stare at me. Yep like I said I'm crazy. I then see a girl her hair just like Charlie's. So I run up to her. Grab her shoulder and spin her around.

Her face is shocked and confusion laced on it. It's not Charlie. I give her a small smile

"Uh sorry thought you where someone different" I say and she smiles back at me

"It's ok. Can I get a picture with you." She asks and I nod. It's the least I can do from grabbing her suddenly.

"Sure"

She gets her phone out and smiles at the camera and I do the same.

"Thanks harry" she states

"No worries it's the least I can do, what's your name love?" I ask

"Crystal" she replies

"Nice to meet you Crystal. Do you know someone called Charlie? She has very similar hair to you, blondey, brown, short hair and beautiful Green eyes?" I ask and she laughs.

"Is she the girl who just came to visit her mum?" Crystal asks and I nod. She knows her.

"Uh well yeah she lives a couple of houses down. They have a few people over at the moment. It's the house with the big red door. You can't miss it" she says explaining it to me

"Thank you so much. You have no idea how much I appreciate your help" I say before turning around to find her.

"Oh and I think you guys look perfect together" she says and with that she leaves back to her friends and I am left with a huge smile on my face.

Regaining myself I continue looking for her.

Big red door. I think. Where the hell is the big red door? She gave me the wrong house I think to myself.

More houses I pass each one has people coming out of them drunk. Another girl stopped me for an autograph. So I asked her if she new Charlie.

"Oh yes that girl who just moved here, she is so pretty. Anyways you have passed her house she is on the left side of the west side of park with the really big and bright red door" she giggles completely drunk and can barely talk right.

"Right thanks." I say but she stops me

"No silly she is on the left side" she giggles again "harry styles doesn't know the difference in left and right" she laughs again

"Uh yeah thanks for your help"

"No worries and happy new year" she stumbles. A drunken mess.

I look at the time on my watch 11:53 pm. Seven minutes till midnight. To find Charlie.
I continue to run looking for her. Then I see it. A big red door, big windows where I can see people standing in talking. It's not a party like the other houses but they are still celebrating. Which is odd.

I look through, probably looking like some stalker. I see no Charlie. My nerves grow as I'm about to knock on the door then I hear her laugh. She isn't inside. I walk back out of the porch but I don't see her. I can still hear her laugh though.

I look up and I see her sitting on the balcony with little kids. She looks beautiful like always, her smile is bright. I can't see much else of her since we are a far distance away.

I took a deep breath, as I was still struggling from running around like a headless chicken. I check the time, 11:56pm with now 4 minutes to the new year. I then look back up. And with another deep breath I scream.

"Charlie" she looks around but doesn't see me.

"Charlie look down" and she does, she then notices it's me and her smile slowly fades.
------------------------
Hey guys so turns out I lied. We still got one more chapter then the epilogue. Hope you all enjoyed.

After this is complete I will post my new one (that's if you guys think I should) and I will also begin editing this. But I will let you all know.

Thanks for reading.
Ps. I feel like I'm on a roll with updating. I've had some friendship problems so I thought this was gonna be a Late chapter. But here it is.
Xxxxx