18.

It's been two weeks, two weeks since Francesca told me I was Elena's dad.

I believed her, even though I had no proof. Elena looked like me, was a little brat sometimes, just like me.

I couldn't be with Francesca, way too much has happened and I was still a bit mad.

She kept me away from my daughter for years, I missed her birth, missed a few other of her first as well.

We could've been a beautiful little family, but she decided to leave.

I told Ilyana about it, thought she was gonna leave me, that she didn't want to deal with a child from someone else.

But she didn't, she stayed. Never complained and was actually amazing with Elena.

"I think I packed everything, probably forgot a few things though" Ilyana chuckled as she walked in the living room.

We were back in Monaco for a few days until I had to leave for the second race of the season.

Didn't really want to think about the first race, it went horrible. I had to get over this fear, I just had no idea how.

"I am gonna miss you so much" Ilyana said as she sat down next to me. She wasn't coming to the next race, because she had to be in Italy for her job.

"I am gonna miss you too" I said, pulled her on my lap. My back and ribs were pretty much healed, but unfortunately for some reason my dick didn't get that memo.

We haven't had sex for ages now, and I was seriously suffering from blue balls.

But no matter what she did, or wore, I just couldn't get a boner.

"You're so handsome" she put her hands on my cheeks, pressed her lips against mine.

Her body was pressed against mine, her hips moved a little on my dick.

She was definitely trying to get it hard and honestly so was I.
I desperately needed a fuck and I only wanted it with her.

But no matter how long we kissed, how much she touched me, it just wouldn't get hard.

"You should seriously get that checked" she said as she got off my lap. "I am sorry Ilyana, I don't know what is happening"

"Well, maybe you don't find me attractive or maybe something happened to your dick because it worked fine before you crashed" she looked at me, smiled a little. "Sorry, I'm just so horny for you"

"And I do find you attractive baby" I looked back at her, I definitely did. She was gorgeous, beautiful, had an amazing body.

What the fuck was happening though?

——————————-

Flew to the next race in Australia, by myself. Didn't mind that, I had to clear my mind anyways.

It would also be the last time Francesca came to a race. It wasn't necessary anymore and it would be better if she didn't come anymore.

Better for her relationship and definitely better for mine.

We agreed that she would come to my room tonight, to check my back, ribs and wrist out.

She wanted to make sure that the first race didn't affect them.

It wasn't my idea, I told her I felt fine but she insisted.

So I eventually agreed on it, better safe than sorry I guess.

When I walked in the hotel, Kelcey was waiting in the reception. She usually didn't do that, so something was wrong.

"Hi Kels" I said as I hugged her. "What's wrong?"

"Did you bring Ilyana or not?" She immediately asked. "Uh no, why?"

"Because I am one room short, so Francesca is staying with you" she said as if it was no big deal, she was already walking away.

"Uh no she is not" I said as I walked after her. "Can't she stay with you?"

"Well..no" she said as she looked at me. "I am staying with someone else myself"

"So you were two rooms short?"

"Uh, I was one room short on accident, one room on purpose" she said with a smirk. "Thank you Lando!"

She yelled a little as she walked away.

"Wait, I didn't say.." I yelled after her but it was useless because she was already too far away. "..yes"

I sighed. This was gonna be a long weekend.