Chapter 3 meet Aditi and Shrey

"Family - where life begins and love never ends "

Ahmedabad

The Day is so tiring and eventful for the teachers of School named "Acharya High School " . The school is consist of 1 to 12 class . Age category - 7 years to 18 years students read here. A private school with many extra curricular activities. Here students have more opportunities to learn various things like Singing, Dancing, reciting, painting etc.

Today is 5th September. The birthday of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. His birthday is celebrated as Teacher's Day to honour him and all the teachers and their contribution. Teacher's day has been celebrated in India on September 5 every year to honor Dr. Radhakrishnan's legacy and hard work of teachers across the country. The students celebreated this day for their teachers. A memorable day for both students and teachers. Therefore AHS also celebrated this day with grace. A memorable function was held for this Day.

As she walked out of the School gates, she was greeted with nods and smiles from her colleagues and students alike . She is respected and beloved teacher, known for her dedication, patience and kindness.

She is Aditi Singhania. A strong, confident yet gentle and soft hearted soul with a motherly warmth. One and only sister of Raizada brothers and beloved wife of Shrey Singhania.

Her exhaustion was evident but her eyes sparkled with warmth and compassion. She beamed with pride and gratitude as she reflected on the heartfelt celebrations of Teacher's Day. Her students had showered her with love, appreciation and respect, their handmade cards and thoughtful gifts and gesture touched her heart. The School's recognition of her dedication and hard work had filled with a sense of accomplishment and joy. She felt a sense of contentment wash over her as she realised that she had made a difference in the lives of her students and that was all matters to her.

With this thought, calmness and peace wash over her , replacing the exhaustion. She loves her students she considers them her children. She wants them to get success whatever oath they choose. Aditi is English teacher of AHS . She teaches grades 5-12.

She came out of her thoughts.
Mrs. Singhania quickened her pace, her heart looking forward to the comfort of her home. She could almost smell the aroma of freshly brewed tea and taste the sweetness of her husband's encouraging word.

As Aditi ( Adi) opened the door, she enveloped in a warm embrace of her husband, Shrey Singhania. A topmost businessman. He is like a king of entertainment industry. His company sired actors, models, Singers, dancer etc. He has many media, production house under his control. He is also A perfect husband and father of their Son of 3 years Shrikant ( Shri) .

" Hey sweetheart, how was your day?" Shrey asked with soft smile but concern evident in his tone.

" Eventful. It is truly a special day. I am very happy and satisfied with all the hardwork I did. And it's all worth it. " Adi spoke with a gentle smile and sincerity as she sit on the sofa with her husband. Their Shri is playing with blocks on the floor.

Then she asked her husband the same question. She knew how her husband works hard everyday. But still her husband make time for her. She is really very grateful to have a husband like Shrey.

Other hand, Shrey placed his handmade tea in front of his wife, narrating whole days event. Shrey is a man of his word. A firm , stern man with a gentle persona. He is cunning man with sharp features. Whenever he goes, his persona demand respect and also evoke a kind of fear in the heart of people. But He is perfect son , husband and father and brother. A truly admirable man.

Though the marriage with Aditi is a bone of contention between his parents but still he respects and care for his parents.

This is the things for which Aditi is guilty about. She thinks she is the reason for the estranged relationship between Shrey and his parents. So she continues to fight for her place in the hearts of Mr. and Mrs. Singhania. But we can't expect a life with problem so the parents is like a typical inlaws of Aditi.

The Sun sets in , evoking aura of red which is reflected in the very nature. Aditi is standing in the open balcony of their little house, looking out at the greenary of their small garden and little pond. They built this house with their love . A comfort and safe zone. Far from city .

Shrey wrapped his arms around her Little wifey , nuzzling his nose around her neck . He sighed in peace, inhaling her milky scent. Then he rested his chins on her shoulder, looking out at horizon. A pure comfortable atmosphere surrounded them.

Though they are so in love with each other but their past action just brought them immense shame. They are living a peaceful but the regret still rooted in their heart with every passing moments. They want to seek forgiveness for the things they done. But they don't how. Consider them Coward. But we all do mistakes and try to run for the mistake without even repenting for the did. So they did the mistakes and they are regretting but that doesn't solve the problem which they caused. Hope they regain their lost confidence and attain for it.

And Aditi.. missing her home but have lost all path which will lead her towards her home. Her heart yearned for the lost bond. She misses her bhaiya, her dada , her Abby, and her little baby brother. She misses her mother, her loving embrace, her beautiful face . She misses her papa, his gentle and loving embrace, soft touch, his safe comfort. Will she ever able to return her home.

Time will answer.

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

Sorry for the late update. Actually my mind was messed up for past few days.

Hope you like the chapter. I don't know if the chapter is good. But hope it is.

Still then. Stay tuned.

Have a great day ahead 💓.