🍀Ch 3🍀

Y/n POV

I was driving to my hometown and glancing the person beside me on passenger seat who is busy in enjoying the view out of the window. He looks like a cute baby who is happy to see a Christmas gift or birthday gift. Yeah!! You are right he is none other than my soon-to-be husband Jeon Jungkook. We both are going to my home for our marriage preparations. He said he will go back to his country next week, so our parents decide our marriage date one day before on his day of departure. I am glad that he is comfortable around me. He did not noticed my stares on him from time to time. C'mon it's not like that I'm in love with him in first encounter but, yeah it will be wrong if I did not like him and his sense. We both share our thoughts in cafe, like our marriage, our birthdays, professionals, friends, old relationship which we both never had, we both were singles before, and yeah most important thing about our childrens in future. He said he also did not want child at this early, because he is also 27 and I'm 25. We both want to enjoy our last 20's freely without any responsibilities. My thoughts got interrupt by a phone call from Taniya. I pick the call and placed it on blutooth of car.

On call

"Hello babe!!", she said.

"Yeup", I said while looking at the road.

"Babe, yash is coming on Highway side, he have something with you, so stop the car on the jaipur highway....he will meet you there.....and don't run your ass instantly...wait for him there.....got it", she said cursing and yelling on call. I looked at him who is unbothered by her statements. Thats good for me.

"Okay, I will wait for him but not more than 10minutes....after that I will on my way....", I said sternly.

"Okay bitch babe", she cursed me once again and I immediately cut the call.

"Idiot", I said underneath my breathe which is unable to hear by the person beside me. I sighed in relief when he did not ask any questions and sleep peacefully on the seat while putting his elbow on the window. I smiled internally at his cuteness.

"Cute", I whispered by looking at him.

Jungkook POV

From the beginning, I know it she stares at me and I chuckled internally. How I'm gonna tell her that I love her so much from the day when I saw her in Korea. She even agree on my stupid conditions. Yes, it is true that we will not reveal our marriage to world but, one day I will announce my love to whole world by yelling a one thing I LOVE YOU Y/N, She is perfect for me. And after our marriage I will try my best to make her love me back. I can't wait to see her in wedding gown walking to me and kissed me infront of everyone. They will know from whom Jungkook belongs. My thoughts cut when she talks to her friend. She is cursing her but, she did not even budge by her curses even, she just smiled at her silliness. I just close my eyes but, smiled and dance happily internally when she calls me cute. I slept for more than 3 hours when, the car stopped and y/n unbuckle her seat belt while ready to leave the car on the highway... uhmm leaving me all alone.

"Y/n, where are you going??", I asked while holding her wrist softly.

"Ohh!! You woke up... nothing just there .!!", she said while pointing towards a guy who was standing on the side of highway and waving his arms to our side.

"Who is he?", I asked curiously.

"My friend....wait a minute I will come after taking my stuff", she said and got off the car and walks upto him.

I looked at them angrily when she shakes her hand with him. He pats her hairs and she also response while pinching his cheeks. My hands clutches and knuckles bulge out red due to my tight grip on seat belt around me. I just look at them for far. I just can't control my jealousy when someone touches who is mine. I hurriedly unbuckle my seat belt and ran off to them. And grab their attentions when I sneaked my hand on her waist slowly. She looked at me surprisingly, but I just give her a small smile. The guy infront of me cleared his throat when I shot death glares towards him.

"Uhmm y/n!! You did not tell me about your boyfriend..... anyway congratulations man!! You are her first" he said while looking at me with a huge smile.

"Yash!! Actually he is not my boyfriend....uhmm he is finance or soon-to-be husband", she said while looking at me with a cute smile. I blushed hard on her words, when she addressed me her soon-to-be husband.

"Ohh?? That impressive it's cool sister", he said while sharing a brotherly hug with me. I got confused when he call her sister. Are they siblings??

"Jungkook, by the way he is captain Yash, my friend and brother......and yash he is my Jungkook", she said.

"Okay Jungkook!! BTS I know, my wife also likes you....I sometimes got jealous to you .... because she always adores your group....ohh my poor heart!!!", he said dramatically. When she punches him lightly on his arm. He rubbed with a cute pout.

"Okay, I gotta go....meet you on our place....after my marriage next week", she said and gesture me to follow her. We both get on car and drove off from his car.

"So, he is your friends husband....her name is Taniya??", I asked.

"Yeah!! Her husband", she said while focusing on road. I nods.

"Do you want to eat something, I'm starving", she asked while rubbing her stomach who growls due to hunger. I chuckled.

We both parked the car infront of  a small restaurant.

"It's is dhabha, small restaurant", she said. When we both enter the hall and grab a table on last row. She placed some order for me also.

After couple of minutes, some waiter placed our meal infront of us. I looked at the meal which I never know and see in my entire life.

"It's chole bhature, paneer tikka and lassi", she said while pointing towards the dishes.

I took some of them and munched it slowly when I realised it is so tasty. She looks at me with a smile.

"Hope you like our Punjabi dishes", she said while digging in her meal.

"Uhmm yummy yummy", I said while enjoying my food and our first date before our marriage. It feels so heavenly.

After having our meal, she payed the bill and we both drive again to our destiny.

I looked at her, she is driving from so long its about 5 hours.

"Y/n!! Let me drive it, you take some rest", I asked while looking at her energetic posture.

"No need....I can handle it....rest well....we will reach to my hometown around 7.00pm ....so take a short nap", she said without looking at me. She wears her headphones and turn on music. I nods and slept for a while like a obedient child.

Author note:-

So, long routes always connects two strangers together. They both learnt so many things for each other.

Like, y/n!! She is energetic, loves to drive, listen music, have good friend circle, relaxed, smile less or talk less,...more, Jungkook discover her every single behaviour and reactions towards everything around her.

And for Jungkook, she adores his cuteness with a curious look, a little bit shyness, jealous, possessiveness, protective for her, and most important thing he is a deep sleeper and snores loudly while opening his mouth. She chuckled at his cute looks.

Hope they will love each other like this and give a chance to their upcoming marriage.

I love my brothers OT7. (⁠*⁠˘⁠︶⁠˘⁠*⁠)⁠.⁠。⁠*⁠♡