VISTING

You brought out a lunchbox for him filled with kimchi and rice and noodles and some snacks and drinks for him.
"I hope you like them" "of course I like them doll" you two sat down and talked about each other's day "I have to go now I'll see you tomorrow jin." "Okay bye doll"
You walked  towards the exit of the plastic surgery hospital to be met with Gyeoul Baek the one who leads the first affiliate "hey y/n long time no see how are you?" "Hi Gyeoul I'm okay what about you?"

"Thanks for asking I'm okay and your face is it alright? Do you need work done? Definitely by the eye area." "No I'm okay it just needs to heal my rides waiting for me so I'll get going now" "well it was nice seeing you here again." He says to her as she leaves the hospital and gets into the Lamborghini outside that belonged to Goo "hi goo" "girl you already saw me when I picked you up and brought up you here" "so?"
Goo rolled his eyes playfully as he drove the car his hand on her thigh squeezing it gently.

Silence filled the car until Goo brought something up "I dealt with that dude that tried to rape you." You looked at him confused "in what way"
                   "I murdered him Y/n."
Goo said to you his eyes focused on the road as he said that you were shocked completely "and you see y/n this will happen again and again if you make the choice to let a boy into your room either then me or Gun. I'll kill anyone for you anytime I don't care if you get scared of me until I isolate you from everyone around you I love you and you love me you understand?" Goo said to you in a serious tone as he had his eyes in the road you nodded quietly "yes I understand you"

"Good." Y/n agreed quietly since from
the beginning she knew she couldn't escape them she knew she had no choice but to give in for everyone's sake.
In Daniels regular body he was currently visiting his mother for mother's day he bought something for his mother and had money and he came across an old victim like him to his past bullies and as they talked he was messaging someone.

Daniel quickly noticed his old bullies and the old victim like him messaged them to come there because he was tired of being bullied by them since he left. they took his wallet and gift he bought for his mom and as they tried to him he knew he could dodge their punches and kicks as he remembered the previous fights he's seen and won.
His old bully Logan was talking down on him as the new person was who was getting bullied by them stomped Daniel.

"Piggy your loaded you took off to make money I see haha. The new Pikachu couldn't earn this" Logan said to Daniel and the new Pikachu as the new one looked at him with rage. "You see how the senior Pikachu acts you have to be like him." "But don't run away or I'll find you and kill you" Logan said as he stopped laughing. He got his paycheck taken from him and his mom's five dollar bill he was disappointed in himself. But he was soon shocked as a man with blonde hair gave him his money back and his mom's gift as well "here you go I saw them take your money so I obviously had to beat them up." "Who are you?" "My name is Dae-hyun" the man walked away from Daniel.

So Daniel went to his mom's job to look for her and didn't know that behind his back he was being badmouthed in their heads.
He walked the streets in search for his mom and found her taking trash to earn money but was getting yelled at. He noticed more and more about how his mom had to work for him at home she was excited that Daniel bought her a shirt "thank you! The shirt is so nice I can't even wear itt." his mom's says as Daniel looks around he noticed the food and noticed how much his mom cares about him.

Back at school the teacher asked "as the day is the 20th number 20 answer this" Zack raised his broken hands up that are in casts "sir you can tell from my arms.. I need to attend for a certain amount of days you know" Zack said "why do you even bother coming here then." The teacher commented. During lunch Mira and Y/n fed him as Zack was happy as a bee but it made a lot of people angry to see Y/n acting all buddy buddy with someone else other then them.

Vasco also helped Daniels original body exercise causing Jayce to get jealous of Daniel. But soon noticed that Daniel admires Vasco and Y/n soon joined them her swelling on her eye was back to normal as she joined them in the park doing some jogs and push-ups but jayce, Daniel and Y/n heard noises and Jayce noticed the guys from their past where they'd bully Jayce and Vasco ae kids.
They noticed Vasco and got scared of him "he looks like a thug!" One of them said
And they soon noticed JAYCE staring at them and realized it was him.

They wanted to beat Jayce up but soon noticed they couldn't once they saw him and Vasco together and they ganged up in Daniel immediately "hey. Let's talk" one of them motioned to him Daniel got scared and he stood quietly "he's my friend" JAYCE said scaring his past bullies "where's your other friend?" "Are you alone?" "Where's the thug" the three of his bullies asked scared of Vasco. But were happy once they realized Jayce didn't bring Vasco along with the guy with the knife charged at him to get wrecked by Jayce as he had sign and hit the guy with it causing him to lose a tooth.

The other guys came after him but Jayce beat them up pretty easily and poor Vasco was left in the dark bathroom with no toilet paper.