Prologue

DISCLAIMER:This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places and incidents are product of the author's imagination and are used fictiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places or person, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

NOTE:This is the first story that I've ever written so expect typos, grammatical errors and informal words along the way!

All rights reserved
Copyright

~~~

" CUT!!" The director shouted. We are currenty on a coffee shop right now since dito kami nagshoshoot for a movie

"Good job everyone!" Sigaw ng assistant director after we finished shooting.

it's are last taping but i would still be working with them on another movie and this is the last day that I'd be working alone and in the word working alone i meant to say that i don't have a love team or partner on set.

Sa susunod na movie na pagbibidahan ko ay magkakaroon na ako ng loveteam

I don't know who's going to be my loveteam since they'll be a chemistry test. It also depends on how good the both of us looks on cameras

I don't like the idea of me having a partner on set. I was working alone for almost 5 years and now they decided to pair me with someone?if only im the one who can make the decisions about my career. I wouldn't have a loveteam and i can also eat whatever i want but that can't happen since i have a freaking manager. A very strict one

Pero she still let me do everything i want unless it's something that could ruin my image as an actress.

Well i understand if she doesn't make me eat food as much as i want since I'm an actress so i need to be physically fit and also i need to be "perfect" as they say

They started celebrating but I'm not in the mood to celebrate with them. I stood up since i was sitting earlier after having some random thoughts about my life that i don't even want. I still have time to rest since we're going to celebrate in a private beach resort and then ipapakilala na nila iyong loveteam ko raw. The party is like a welcome party for my loveteam.

I got my things and told them that I'll be going and we'll just meet on the hotel. I went to the parking lot and got my car. I went inside it and drove to my condo. I parked after i reached my destination

I saw taliya and lyric in the lobby. They look like they are in a hurry. Lumapit ako sakanila

"Hey what happened?are you guys okay?" I asked the both of them so they stopped walking. I didn't get any response from taliya so lyric is tha one who answered my question

"naaksidente si dominic, pupunta kami ngayon sa hospital." Nagulat ako sa sinabi nya. I think i won't go to the party now that this happened.

"I'll go with you guys" i said but they insisted na hindi na ako pumunta. Alam kasi nila ang about dun sa party

They started walking again so i also did but in a different direction. They are heading to the parking lot and im heading to my unit which is on the 35th floor while taliya is in the 34th floor.

I went inside the elevator and push the button of my floor. It's starting to get heavy again

I sighed.

Im tired. So tired of my life. It's my fault anyway. If i hadn't choose this career i would have been living a peaceful life right now but because this is what my mother wants i choose this.

Lahat ng desisyon ko sa buhay ay hindi ako ang nagdedesisyon. It was always been my mom. Kasalanan ko din naman. Hindi naman ito ang gusto kong buhay. Pinili ko lang naman ang pagiging artista para maging proud sakin si mama.

Memories with him started flashing back in my head.

I didn't realize that my tears started to fall from my eyes. Bumukas ang elevator pero hindi ako umalis. Instead i push the button to the 32th floor.i wiped my tears. No one noticed me since i was alone in the elevator

Bumukas ulit ang elevator kaya lumabas na ako. I got the keys to our unit.

I went inside the unit and it all went back to me.

The memories we've built together.

I closed the door and sat on the floor.

Tears startes to fall from my eyes again. I tried to stop it but it just won't stop.

I looked around. Every corner of this place reminds me of him.

"Why do you have to leave me alone?" I sobbed

"Up until now i still ask my self if I'm enough. I'm still waiting for your explanation. "

I continued talking asking myself if I'm not enough and what's wrong with me. It went on for almost an hour.

I wiped my tears and stood up. I got my hand bag and get out of the unit and closed the door.

I didn't realize that I'm now here at my unit since my mind is too occupied.

I'm currently here looking at my reflection in the mirror. I already showered and also change. I'm wearing a white halter neck pleated mermaid dress. I put my hair down and I'm also wearing a light makeup. I also got a white handbag to pair it with my dress then a white sandals.

I'm thinking if my outfit looked good. I need to look good so maybe i can find a boyfriend. Maybe my loveteam is the one for me but I'm not going to stay there for long since i need to go to the hospital.

I took my keys and went to my car. I drove into the private beach resort they were saying. After a few minutes i finally arrived so i parked my car and got off.

I took of my sandals since they said that they will be near the beach. I accidentally bump into someone but i didn't bother to look. I just apologized and continued walking.

I saw them so i immediately went to them.

"OMG Elyria you're so pretty!" My makeup artist complimented me so i did the same.

The party goes on and now they are going to introduce my loveteam.

They blindfolded me. Hindi ko alam kung anong palabas yun pero i just let them

"3, 2,1! " sabay sabay nilang sigaw at kasabay nun ang pagtanggal ko ng nakatakip sa mata ko. Sumigaw pa sila ng makita nilang nakita ko na ang ipinapakita nila

I was smiling but my smile faded when i saw who it was.

The cause of my tears.

The reason why i ask my self if I'm enough.

The person who left me without any explanation.

"Jed"

"Ria"

Halos pabulong at sabay naming sabi but loud enough for the people around us to hear.

Kasabay ng pagbagsak ng luha ko ay syang pagbalik muli ng ala ala naming dalawang magkasama.