CHAPTER 17

"Violins playing and the angels cryin'
"When the stars align 'n I'll be there..."

Everything was not fine! How will it be?

Author's POV :

Jisoo headed straight back to her home with full of regrets waving in her whole skin. She even thought that the decision made by her would be wrong. The heavy downpour stopped but it's drizzling light. She stood infront of her home and fortunately, the door is unlocked. With that, she could just peek inside the large house and after she is good sensing that no one is present in the living room, she entered the house with a huge sigh.

For her, it felt like even no flesh is there in the whole huge sized mansion except her dog gom.

She climbed up the stairs in slow steps aiming of not to disturb anyone from their sleep.

Then, she got into her room, locked the door and what she did inside was unknown.

But before she could arrive, Jungkook already came to the house, and even talked to jimin for sometimes but not telling anything that happened outside the mansion.

Jk spoke with jimin very casually and normally thinking of not to disturb feelings of jimin by narrating all the life SHIT that happened. And that's why jimin doesn't know any single stuff that happened on jeju.

________________________________

Morning : 8 : 23 am

Jennie : Joon, wake up!

RM : Only 5 mins, and I won't trouble you please!

Jennie : We have to sort things out, Tae and lisa are not in the home since yesterday night and jisoo is feeling upset...

RM : *snore* *huge snore* *keeps on snoring*

Jennie : He won't listen to me...

Jennie leaves out of the room with a huge thud!

Chae : Lisa! Liliiiiiiiiiiiiisaaaaaaaaaaa! Where are youuu?

Jin : She's not here!

Chae : Then?

Jin : Can you please call jennie?

Chae : Wae? Is there anything up with you which you feel like not to tell to me?

Jin : Its not that pasta! Its just stuffs you won't understand! Its about my mom

Chae : Anyways, and I saw jen out of namjoon's room.. Maybe you can check in there

Jin : Oh, ok!

Jin : Hey jeneduk!

Jennie : Hey jin! Do you know anything what is happening here?

Jin : I know each and every single thing.. My mom just texted me...

Jennie : What's that msg about?

Jin : It's that... ( explains everything )

Jennie : And you sure that this is what really happened?

Jin : I am damn sure! I don't know what to do! Either support my mom and feel sorry of her or about those four kids!

Jennie : And, this is the reason for jisoo's slumpiness! Right?

Jin : Yeah!

Jennie : I can't handle what's wrong with your mom

Jin : Hey! Do you mean that you disrespect my mom?

Jennie : It's not like that jin... I understqnd but it's all that your mom shouldn't have told about her to these kids cuz that runined their relationships.. You clear? I am not sure that jisoo can handle more and more of these shits as she is already overwhelmed!

Jin : I totally understand how you see my mom now! You just want jisoo to be happy and not my mom when she is with all of these life captivating sufferings! Sh..Shit!

Jennie : I don't mean that she is wrong.. I jus-

Jin : Cut it right now Jennie! I don't want to hear all of your bullshits!

Jennie : Hey... I re..really di-did'nt mean like th-that! ( with tears )

Jin : Just be quiet! I want to end this

Jennie : End w-what?

Jin : Everything! Clear? ( says with irritation )

He walks away from there and left of jennie who ended up in heartbreak!

_______________________

Author's note : Hey readers! I'm extremely express my apologies for the great break I took from this story. I know this is short but can expect different screenplay from now on!