Lo$er

Author pov:

Seoul ,11:15 pm Racing Arena. . . . 

??? pov:

I was on my way to the front bar counter, 'bout to get a shot of whiskey...when "HEY JUNGKOOK! GET OVER HERE!!" I turned back to see . Jimin, Park Jimin. My best friend, screaming on top of his lungs as he came closer to me when he understood that I didn't move an inch from my place...

"What's the matter?" I asked , nonchalantly...."There's a race coming up for you, might wanna do it bad" he said , to which I asked again. "Whose on the other side?" , "Kim Y/n...#racequeen, never lost a race" I chuckled bitterly "A female? Don't joke around Park" he rolled his eyes...

"So what if she's a female? She never LOST A RACE...and our gang's calling on you to race against her....you can beat her, you dumbass..Give it a chance" he said...

"Yea alright...." I gulped down the whiskey in one go before I made my way to the Crowd at the entrance of the arena , where all our bikes were on stand. The moment I stood near the crowd , all I could hear of was people whispering stuff unto eachother believe me I don't give a f*ck

As they cleared the path , moving aside....everyone here is aware of me...not only because I'm the best racer here, but because the girls swarm 'round guys who are 26yrs old , 6 foot and work out , and yea moreover the 'Bikers with the veins charm', I also might be called a - Playboy, Badboy, F*ckBoy- with quotations on each side....But only me and my gang know that I had to takeover  my dad's company after his passing away....CEO ofJeon Enterprises, A Fashion Designing Business . I never really liked it much , but it was the only thing he asked before he left, I wanted to be a Racer, like now....

Well, If you were me..I'd tell you....all women are same...Nothing can change the fact.Girls go behind guys foolishly for good looks and money...they wouldn't look at you otherwise...

Back on earth...., At the eye of the crowd I stood as all my hyungs , or more likely MY GANG - BTS , turned to me along with Jimin who was also there now...and behind them..someone caught my attention..

Dressed in all black and with a helmet on , a feminine figure stood there.....While I moved nearer, She pulled off the helmet from her head , which released a dark black-ed hair to smoothly fall on her shoulders...finally revealing her well-sculpted porcelain like face...

"jeon....JEON.....!!" I heard as I came out of my daze....uff that whiskey must've played the tricks on me...."Where were you?" Namjoon hyung asked, He was the leader of the gang while I was the youngest of 'em all..."Nothing, just few shots of whiskey lingering hyung"I chuckled at my own excuse , only deep down I knew , I was admiring her....

Either way, It's just a facade , Appearances can be deceptive, ever heard of that? Well , this is what that means....All are the same I reminded myself...

Namjoon hyung continued "Right," now pointing toward the girl I was just seeing behind them with his elbow as he said "This is Kim  Y/n-" he had been cut off by the same girl..who corrected him saying "It's only Y/n, please" whereas she emphasized on the word 'Only'....So this doll hates her daddy I guess, whatever...

Crossing her hands over my chest I continued, "Jeon Jungkook, here" to which she replied carelessly with a hum.....What the actual fu-....crushing my teeth within my jaws, the audacity she has...

"The race is gonna start , for your glad information" she said before putting on her helmet back and going toward her bike....removing it's covers..which discolsed a magnificent black BMW S1000 RR....dang she got the same taste in Bikes....Instead I got a Harley Davidson....up few notches....