Misunderstandings

Y/n pov:

With somewhat teary eyes, I made my way down to our room...entering the suite and first thing to the bedroom...shutting the door behind me in anger and frustration...rose unnie must've decided by now that lone time was what I needed at the moment...

No one decided to follow me and I appreciated that...Breathing a sigh of relief when I now stood by the balcony...taking out a cigarette and lighting it, before placing them in the folds of my lips, inhaling them and out...my mind clouded with thoughts like the white smoke that I released....

Was I only a toy....my first assumption seemed to be true? He was only using me...or were they the ones using me since the very beginning?

I was in a  daze....Firstly eomma left, then Han oppa, now I felt comfort and home in him...and he did this to me....what a hell of a life, huh?

Jungkook pov:

I went to the shores of Haeundae Beach and walked along the sand...when my eyes caught the sight of someone whom I wanted to hold in my arms desperately....I ran behind quietly and sneakily...then pulling into a sudden back hug...and carried her into the air...her feet above the ground as I twirled and then put her back down...causing laughter to leave my mouth...inhaling the scent of her bold lavender perfume in her clothes...."It's been long, koo~" I heard...

but, from the most erotic person ever....I recognized the voice and stepped back in horror....how? I thought when she turned back to reveal, Choi Aera...Sh!t...eww, don't tell me I just did all of that to this bitch...

her smile plastered on her proud face...that finally her plan worked....what would she get from this though? "Why the fuck are you here? wasn't y/n who called me? and y/n's clot-..." I stopped...understanding the whole point of the juice-spill move of hers....such a criminal minded whore...

Ugh..I scrunched my face in disgust...I've to go and get a wash and only then cuddle with my baby...I miss her so much aldready..."It was me from the beginning, and will be me to the end....okay? It was me who texted you from her phone...I found it in your room, while I changed..and used my opportunity.." she said out carelessly, as if whatever she did right now was not a big matter at all!!!

I only wished I could throw a tight slap on her face, but I controlled it....I'm not in the right place to do so...especially to a woman...albeit how cruel...."listen....I have no point in wasting my time to your work....I am never doing the same mistake over again...and if that mistake is you...I wouldn't even choose to see your FUCKING FACE....NOT ONE MORE TIME...do you understand?" I yelled to her straight to the matter...

She looked down, and then back up at me....with tears in her eyes this time, I'm sure it's fake as well... I chuckled before turning back and getting ready to leave...when my hand was being pulled back by her....I stopped and turned to her facing her 'sorrow-stricken' face..."I'm sor-" she said when I cut her off, "NO ONE NEEDS YOUR APOLOGIES, better go find someone else yo lay with...I've had enough of your bitchy behaviour" I said.. turning back once again and leaving the place frustrated....anger boiling inside the depths of me....I need y/n now...

Thinking this only I went into the residence of our resort...Catching sight of the things at the outdoor shelter...cracking jokes and laughing to them...while the girls were just getting down from the staircase...inside the villa where I was headed...stopping by rose noona on the way "Noona, is y/n also with you guys?" I asked...all the time when she gave me a 'done with it's look and crossed arms over her chest....j raised my eyebrows in curiosity....

"Is it enough? Whatever you've done till now?" She asked me in another meaning which I didnt quite understand..."what do you mean, noona?" I asked suspiciously...she gasped in irony..."what you did with aera....y/n saw that...I know it wasn't true...but she thinks you and aera were playing with her.."she said scoffing...I stood there in disbelief...eyes widened....the problems I face only cause of this Choi is more than the problems I make for myself...

"Where is she?" I asked now alert...I have to make her understand somehow...I trust her..."in your boths' room...she said she wants to be left alone...so I did" I nodded.. before rushing up the staircase and then to our room....

Finally, here I was....outside our room's door...slowly turning the knob when the open door revealed a silent and lone living area.....she must be in the bedroom I guessed and put it to test..closing the door behind me and then walking  to the bedroom across the living area..and twisted open the knob again...

Everything was as it- there she is! ...the balcony, where she leaned across the railings and was smoking a cigarette...I got to know...she always smokes when she is say upset, troubled, angry.. I made way further into the corner of the room and into the balcony.. 

I leaned myself beside her on top of the railings...but my back facing the view...looking sideways to her...while she still continued what she was doing, not minding my presence.."y/n-ie ~" I whined saying, to which I got no response...as if I never existed at the moment....I sighed...pulling her left hand into mine which was on the railing...causing her to pull it back to her harshly...

"What do you want?" She asked stolidly, still not looking to my side.. "hear me out for once, then I'll answer whatever Interests you" I mentioned...in attempt to prove my point...

She atlast looked into my eyes, that ferocious look burned in her chocolate orbs making me melt in my place...I wanted to pull her in my embrace and fuss her down...aww

"Explanation? Okay...let me hear it then...speak" she commanded, hands now crossed over her chest she looked at me coldly...damn...no wonder her so called father is a mafia...he got a daughter like this...well technically not, but in a way that agrees...

I sighed...then began, "whatever you saw, it wasn't true...but rather made up by her...choi" I said in the start when she gave me a 'you expect me to believe this?' Look....

I added onto my words, "the juice spill incident? She made that up, deliberately so that she could get to wear your clothes...and the beach...she messaged me through your phone..when you left after giving her your clothes..., don't trust me? Here, check my messages..." I said, pointing to my phone's screen which I opened and shown infront of her...looking into it she raised her eyebrows in suspicion...

"How do I believe this really did happen?" She asked...I sighed..."y/n...even after last night, you expect me to go back to that bitch, once again?...for real...have you lost that much belief in me?" I asked going closer and taking both of her fingers, I interlocking them I  mine gently...

Her eyes softened..."I don't...I just....I couldn't trust what I saw....but eventually gave in..." she said looking down...finally.nreaking down the interrogative atmosphere....I hugged her...my chin rested on her head, as she leaned against my chest..."I understand, I would've thought the same as well" I admitted...it indeed was something I also would do in her place..."it's not that i didn't trust you enough...I...I felt in home, protected atleast only with you...and I've never felt that since Han...you make me feel comfort...but I just let my thoughts take over me...I'm sorry to have doubted you..." she said apologetically....

I pecked her head and answered " you don't have to...I know...not all the things are what they may seem like...but our brains can play a million tricks on us...this was just a tiny bit of a challenge in the journey of us...baby~" i said..chuckling at the end...she laughed...." true, still...I'm sorry koo~" she said once again..."you say sorry once again...then you're gonna get it bad, y/n" I warned...she giggled...back to her normal self...."sorry...sorry...sorry " she went on..."yah!!!" I screamed, as she wiggled away from me and ran out, I followed behind her..chasing her fast feet..down to where everyone was...

Well, this is how it had turned out....I'm glad I got such an angel like her...