𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐊𝐒

-  "i belong on the isle!"

- "i belong on the isle!"

I look around my room realizing that this is the last time I'll ever be here. Living in the isle of the lost, surrounded by villains and their kids. 2 weeks ago Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos came to the isle of the lost to pick kids to take to Auradon to start a new life, a better one. Seven kids including me got choosen, but I wish I didn't. I was raised on the isle and wanting to stay were my family was and were I was raised. My mom didn't agree she thinks I deserve a better live then this. A second opportunity because she never got one. Before Mal was queen things were different. Vks and Royals would never go to school together, never be seen with each other. But I guess things change.

Once an upon a time, long long ago Beast united all the kingdoms and got himself elected king United States of Auradon. He rounded all up the villains, and the sidekicks (basically all the interesting people) And be booted them off to the Isle of the Lost, with a magical barrier to keep them there.

Ever since that Mal and Ben are king now and decided to give the vks opportunities. I never really understood why Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay abandoned their home and took it all for granted. I don't believe in second chances, when something happens it happens, tough shit you learn to get over it.

My mother was overly excited when she got the letter, she read it allowed to me ... " Dear Tinkerbell, I have chosen your daughter, Willow Bell to attend Auradon Prep. Here, you will be given a chance to prove yourselves. I believe that you can be better than you're parents. This is your opportunity to start anew and become the people you were meant to be. Sincerely Ben & Mal"

"Kinda of a backhanded compliment towards you mom, they think I can be better than you when they don't even know you. You're a wonderful mom and have raised me what's the wrong in that." I say

"They don't mean in like that willow they're giving you an opportunity and you need to take it. This is life changing, you finally get to leave the Isle of the lost and have a new life. You're going.

"WHAT! Im not going to that school mom theres no way, Im staying on the isle I was born here."

"Youre going and thats final. Pack your stuff you leave tomorrow morning." She says.

I couldn't believe my mom, why would I wanna go somewhere with princess and princes I didn't belong there. I whisper under my breath whatever and leave the house. "LOSE THAT ATTITUDE BEFORE YOU COME BACK WILLOW BELL."  I hear her say.

*20 minutes later*

"MISSY" I yell trying to figure out if shes home. Missy is the daughter of slivermist her mom and my mom are the best of friends and me and her are basically like sisters, we grew up together and were never apart. "COME IN WILLOW" I walk in and I see her and her mom by a dinner table I peep down and notice a letter, the same letter I got. She's got into auradon prep too. "Hey honey", Slivermist says I smile at her and say hi.

Missy runs up and hugs me "guess what will I got into auradon prep!!" I hear the excitement in her voice. Why was she so excited to leave the isle I thought, we were born here we're vks.

"So did I, but I'm not going". Missy and her mom look at me "what" they say at the same time. They both look at me confused.

"You have to go we both got invited, we'll be living together in a dorm and going to class together and doing princess activities. Wouldn't that fun, we get to leave the isle and live a better life." She says.

" I dunno I don't see the big deal of it, I was born on the isle why would I leave my home" I say. "We get a new opportunity will why would we waste it, plus we'll be together which is another good reason why we should go."  Missy says. Before I could even put a word in I hear their phone ring.

"Hey tink what's up!" Slivermist says, she looks at me "yes she's here with missy they're just hanging out." "Okay thats fine tink see you soon." Your mom is coming over soon willow, slivermist says. "Okay"

Me and Missy head up to her room. I always loved her room she had the softest bed ever that felt like sleeping on clouds, the walls were light blue with various shades of blue, from deep ocean blues to light sky blues, with accents of sliver and white to mimic the sparkle of water. Her furniture is very elegant from natural materials like driftwood and seashells. Her bed was a canopy of sheer, flowing fabric resembling water. She had fairy lights around her room and a tapestry of a wave, she had a small indoor fountain by her night stand with a vase full of blue flowers.

Her room was a beautiful place, it reflected her affinity for water and her gentle, kind , and nurturing personality. I always loved it.

I see her go in her closet and start packing her stuff. "Woah woah, calm down you look like youre going to run away" I say. "Cmon will we have to go to auradon prep it's a lifetime opportunity we can't miss this." She says as she folds her clothes neatly.

"I think there's a real reason why you don't wanna go , and you wanna stay in the isle"

I give her a look "what are you talking about Missy" I say

"It's about him isn't it. You guys haven't talked since you were kids god you probably haven't even seen him since then." She says still packing clothes.

"Are you seriously asking me that. No it's not about him. It's about the fact that I was born on the isle and I belong here. Not some preppy school with a bunch of royals." I couldn't believe she would ask me that type of question, but she was right, half of me wanted to stay because of him.

Every time I walk by Ursula's fish and chips I would hope to see him. But I never did. Sometimes I feel like avoided me. Ever since that night we met up.