FIRST LOOK

In a world obsessed with perfection, she embodies its ideals—immaculate, composed, and perpetually striving to meet impossible standards. Her golden retriever energy brightens every room, but behind the gleaming façade lies a heart burdened by relentless expectations.

He, in stark contrast,lives unchained, reveling in his own brand of freedom. Unconcerned with societal norms and free-spirited to a fault, he appears to have it all figured out. Yet, beneath his carefree exterior is a heart fractured by a life-altering accident—a trauma that has left him disillusioned and searching for meaning.

When their worlds collide, the impact is electrifying. She, confined by the chains of perfection, and he, a wanderer lost in his own despair, are forced to confront their profound differences. Their unexpected connection challenges them to redefine what it means to truly connect, beyond society's labels and limitations.

In this captivating tale of collision and discovery, will they find that the most profound connections are those that defy all labels and expectations? Discover the undefined connection that blooms where boundaries blur and hearts roam free.

Meet the Cast

Anisha

Age: 20
Favorite Color: Blue
Birthday: August 16
Ambition: Strives for societal perfection and personal success, though her true aspirations remain tangled in the expectations imposed on her.
Personality: Anisha radiates golden retriever energy—warm, loyal, and always eager to please. Despite her outward cheerfulness and composure, she is weighed down by the relentless pressure to be perfect.
Location: TBD

Zayeth

Age: 21
Favorite Color: Undefined
Birthday: June 23
Ambition: Seeks to rediscover meaning and purpose after a life-altering accident left him disillusioned. His current ambitions are overshadowed by his struggle to cope with past trauma.
Personality: Zayeth exudes a carefree, rebellious spirit and is unconcerned with societal norms. Beneath his free-spirited facade is a man grappling with deep emotional scars, stuck in a cycle of disillusionment and searching for a way forward.
Location: TBD

Behind the Scenes.......

      Anisha: "Hey, readers! You've gotta check out the first chapter dropping next Saturday. It's going to be a blast!"

      Zayeth: "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Do what you want—no pressure."

      Anisha: "Trust me, it'll be fun. There are tons of twists and turns you won't want to miss!"

      Zayeth: "Ugh, I don't even have the energy for this hype, but sure, let's read it before it turns into something epic."