Chapter One: Worlds Apart

We've all seen countless love stories, but this one defies definition. It's not your typical tale, and you might even wonder: what are they? No labels attached.

The story begins at Horizon Heights University.

Tara, a typical Tamil girl with a love for science and an ambivert nature, paces impatiently, glancing at her watch. She's protective and loves her friends fiercely. "Man, when is she going to make it? Don't tell me she's going to be late on her first day of class."

Sana, a Hindi-speaking girl from Delhi, known for her humor and her "I don't want a rich man, I am the rich man" attitude, checks her phone. "She texted me. She might not make it today... missed the bus."

Tara groans. "Wow, that monkey betrayed us."

"Hello, guys!!!"

"Hello, guys!!!"

Their heads snap toward the familiar, energetic voice they've missed so much. Standing there is their beautiful friend, Anisha. Her curly black hair frames soft, striking features, but it's her extraordinary eyes that truly captivate. Radiating golden retriever energy, Anisha, at 5'4", is a bundle of enthusiasm. A good student pursuing a B-Tech in Computer Science 3rd year, Anisha is a goofy, sensitive Tamil girl with high expectations on her shoulders. Deep down, she dreams of following her passion and running her own business.

With an excited cheer, Tara and Sana rush toward her.

"Looks like someone missed me a lot during vacation time," Anisha teases, grinning.

"How dare you prank us!" Tara and Sana chorus, playfully smacking her head.

Anisha pouts, rubbing her head. "Man, that hurts."

Their laughter echoes through the hall as the bell rings for the first class. Tara's eyes widen.

"Let's hurry up for our first class!" she shouts, and the trio dashes off, a whirlwind of energy, like three chaotic monkeys, drawing amused glances from their fellow students.

...........................The scene shifts to the bustling city of Bangalore.

In a dimly lit room, the intense sound of gunfire and shouted commands fills the air. It's the world of Vanguard Elite, a high-stakes FPS game. The tension is palpable as the enemy team plants the spike, and only one player remains AFK.

Random Player 1: "Man, it's impossible to take them down. They're all Silver 2 level, and one's Gold."

Random Player 2: "It's 1 v 4, he's gonna die."

Then, with a calm laugh, the last player takes control of his mouse.

"Shhh, chill guys," he says, silencing his teammates. In a flurry of precise movements, he takes down the first enemy who enters the spawn, then swiftly eliminates the others with single, deadly shots.

His team erupts in astonishment. "Wow, how is that even possible?"

He scoffs, defusing the spike as the enemy chat explodes with accusations of hacking and admiration.

One opponent types, "He's a diamond!" Another says, "He's a hacker!" Someone even asks, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

He replies with one word: "Noobs."

As he exits the game, he begins deleting friend requests, fed up with the constant attention. Though he enjoys toying with others when he's bored, he's not looking for anything serious.

This is Zayeth, our protagonist. An "I don't give a damn" guy, but a magnet for attention. With hazel eyes, a height of 6'4", and honey skin tone, he's handsome and twice a national esports champion in Vanguard Elite. Yet, beneath his free-spirited facade is a man grappling with deep emotional scars from a life-altering accident. Now, he's a rebellious spirit, unconcerned with societal norms, with emotions locked away. When he gets angry, everyone is "dead."

Despite being as different as night and day, both Anisha and Zayeth share one crucial belief: true love is a myth and marriage is for fools. Each has their own reasons for this cynicism—reasons we will soon uncover.

But what happens when two opposites meet? What happens when fire strikes the wind?

In a world where hearts roam free and boundaries blur, can they find a connection that defies all expectations?

No labels attached.

Some Tea Before We End

Here's a humorous little behind-the-scenes moment for you:

Easter Egg: The Coffee Incident

As Anisha, Tara, and Sana sprinted to their first class, they narrowly avoided a collision with Professor Desai, who was carrying a precariously balanced tray of coffee cups. In a moment of pure chaos, Anisha skidded to a stop, causing the professor to wobble and nearly lose his precious cargo.

"Whoa, sorry, Professor!" Anisha yelped, her golden retriever energy on full display as she caught one of the falling cups mid-air.

Professor Desai raised an eyebrow, trying to maintain his composure. "Miss Anisha, I appreciate the save, but please try to avoid any more heroics in the hallway."

Tara and Sana burst into laughter, and as they hurried away, Anisha whispered, "Note to self: avoid high-speed chases on campus."