new sheriff in town and no mercy

Apex Eradicator is currently walking towards a town that appears to be run down fill with animals and wondering why the hell the town name is 'dirt' and not 'sand'? But he decide to shrug it off and go to the town without no other explanation.

Apex Eradicator is currently walking towards the entrance until he gain the attention all of the animals presence outside, the animals just look at him in fear and shock while they were paralyzed just how big he is.

(Just imagine him 2 times big than the bird in Rango)

The animals soon look at his bazooka that he hold on his shoulder and realzied before they started screaming while running and bumping to eachother as they both enter some buildings, Apex Eradicator just tilt his head in confusion before MK4 voice is heard from the radio inside of his head.

MK4 (Radio): "guess they fear that you will harm them, let me do the talking"

Apex Eradicator just nodded his head before opening his mouth before a static noise is heard and MK4 voice soon came out.

MK4 (speaking from AE mouth): "we mean you no harm, whoever in charge of this town. Please come outside and we mean you no harm"

After a while some of the animals soon peek out from the windows or doors while little of them come outside until an old turtle wearing a suit and a hat heading  towards Apex Eradicator using a wheelchair.

Mayor John: "i am the mayor of this town and i was wondering, why came to this town? And what is your purpose here? As you can see. We dont have anything"

MK4 (speaking from AE mouth): "we dont want to do anything about your town but rather we came looking for someone dangerous lurks around here"

Mayor John: "Rattlesnake Jake? Are you looking for Rattlesnake Jake? His not here but rather i would show you his location"

MK4 (from AE mouth): "Rattlesnake Jake? We do not looking for him but rather we looking for someone else, have you seen a shadowy figure that came here?"

Mayor John: "there is actually, our building always having scar mark each night until one of the local saw a shadowy figure with red eyes lurk around the cornor of the building. We call it the 'chupacabra'"

Apex Eradicator just tilt his head in confusion until MK4 told him what is a chupacabra.

MK4 (from AE mouth): "hmm, looks like it could be the one we looking for. Alright, i will help you hunted this 'chupacabra'"

Mayor John: "thank you but can i ask what is your name?"

MK4 (From AE mouth): "... Apex... Apex Eradicator"

Timeskip

Apex Eradicator could be seen standing in the middle of the town and stay like a statue while the animals are creep out about it to the point the animals is backing away from him whenever they come outside, Apex does not care atleast the animals here does not throw things at him or else he will wounded them by 'wounded' i mean death.