Y

It's been a few days now since i somehow consoled Arya and neither of us brought up the topic. I woke up in the late hours of the day to find her still asleep and I managed to wiggle out and exit her room not before my eyes developed a mind of their own and unashamedly analysed her form and noticing how the tee had rode up stopping just below her full voluptuous glutes.

Fucking hell it was for me.

I went straight for my office, after replied some emails and headed out to go check the building and its progress. I spent almost the whole day there completely zoned into business discussing about the designs of my choice and much more.

Only when the workers mentioned it was time for them to call it a day did i notice the sun almost fully set and by the time i got back home Julia had left and a note about food was left in the kitchen. I wasn't feeling it but i heat it up anyway and just took a few bites and threw it in the refrigerator then walked up the stairs the silence of my homestead only being heard.

I checked up on Arya and found her fast asleep then proceeded to go get some rest myself.

The thought of my original plan for that day ran back to my mind when my head was buried on the softness of my pillow and i laughed to myself how it fell out the window the moment i stayed with the crying missus in the other room.

Today wasn't really a pleasant day because the news i received about the dirty mother-fucking human trafficker crawled literally inside my bones. The previous rescue was a success, smooth but i got the news that Victor suspects one of our man from his crew is a mole. I was not that surprised, moles are common in this line of business but don't fucking mess with me when you are under my fucking wing.

Victor informed me of a plan to verify if the son of shit was actually working for that other man of a shit and i gave him a green light.

It's not even 7am yet and this is what i am welcomed with. Victor had sent me an email with files attached and i open them.

Images of Andersen receiving money from the trafficker, him holding women at gun point forcing them to enter a van, him pushing little girls into the cargo tanks my blood was boiling to the point of splattering out of my pores.

I grab my business phone from the left drawer and dial a number.

Boss

Get Anderson here, my house, home office i say between gritted teeth

On it

Don't fucking give out anything act normal

Yes Boss

I end the call and dial another number.

Yeah?

My house now

Bot...

I cut the call not even bothering to hear and throw it back in the drawer.

An hour later the phone blares and i take it out and scowl.

Where are you? I sneer

Just outside noone's answeri... Oh nevermind someone's coming.

The call ends and i move to sit on single couch at the back of my desk diagonal to my right and try to ease a bit of my temper.

Yes just a bit to stop me from killing him the moment he's in my sight.