My Dear Lord

Chapter 1

"I-I... I like you! P-please go out with me!"  the boy said shyly.  His face was as red as an apple.  

The shy type this time eh?

"I'm sorry but I don't think I feel the same about you."  Emily answered, the same way that she always does.

"I-It's fine.  T-thank you for l-listening!"  he said quickly, then ran away.

Emily was one of the most popular girl in school.  Long, glossy brown hair with perfectly round emerald green eyes.  Almost all guys are after her, although she's never been interested in those who've asked her out, which is A LOT, trust me.  I guess you can't blame her for being born with good looks.

"He's the fifth one this month.  When are you going to finally say yes to one?"  I said as I continued munching on my sandwich.  

"When I find my prince charming!"  she laughed.  

"Is that Danial Parker you're talking about?"  I said suspiciously, giving her the I-know-you-think-he's-hot look.

"Maybe..."  she replied, turning into a red tomato.

"Look, he's looking this way!"  I said, hitting my shoulder against hers.  Emily turned around to look at where I was looking.  Danial waived at our table when he noticed us looking at him.  That was more than enough to make Emily blush ten times harder.

"You should really see you face right now," I chuckled, "You're turning bright red!"

"S-shut up!"  she replied, covering her blushing face.

"Awww, you're so cute!"  I teased.  "Ouch! that hurts!"  I laughed as she tried to hit me with her fist.  

Beep!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Come on, let's go to P.E.!"  I said, dragging the embarrassed Emily towards our next class.

-2 hours later-

"Aghhhh!.  School's finally over!  I'm so happy tomorrow's Friday!  Hey Alice, wanna hang out tomorrow?"  Emily asked as we arrived at our the lockers.  My locker was right next to hers.

"Sure, meet me at my house, we can go bowling or something after?"  I asked, thinking of a plan of what to do tomorrow.

"Ok, see you at your house tomorrow!"  she said, after shoving her stuff in her locker.  She waived me goodbye and headed to her house.  

I didn't have to wait for long until my "car" arrived.  It was more like a limousine than a car.  

"I apologise for the wait, Miss Adelina."  The chauffeur said once I closed the door.

"No need for an apology Edward.  It wasn't a long wait.."  I said as I buckled my seat belt.

"Thank you, Miss Adelina."  he said, starting the car.

-15 minutes later-

"Welcome home Miss Adelina"  my new personal maid, Anna, greeted.  

"Didn't I told you to call me Alice?"  I said.

"I am  sorry Miss Ade- Miss Alice."  she smiled shyly.  She had only been here for a week so I can't blame her for not remembering.

"It's ok, just try to remember next time.  Is mom and dad home?"  I said as I walked into my bedroom.

"Master and madam had yet to return Miss Alice."  Anna replied.

When we got to my room, Anna waited outside while I took a bath.