🍁PHIRSE MILEGE HUM🍁18

🍁_________🍁

Haseena brought Karishma to her room and, placing her on the bed, sternly commanded her,

"Hum uniform change kar ke aa rahe hain. Qaide se chup chap yahi par baithi rahiye gi aap.
Nahi toh---"

"Nahi toh kya, haan?"

Karishma asked courageously and made an attempt to stand, but she was taken aback when Haseena, dangerously coming close to Karishma, warned her.

"Ek second main maa ko call jayegi. Aur---"

"Aur aur kya? Darte nahi hain hum tum jaise Laal Chudail se. Aur kya bolo gayi tum mumma se. Ke hum bahar jana chahte the? Toh batata kar toh dekho. Hum tumko SHO se seedha apna PNOK bana kar rakhayenge."

Karishma retaliated against Haseena while attempting to match Haseena's height. Haseena frowned at Karishma, looked at her from head to toe, and then placed her hands on her hips as she asked Karishma,

"PNOK se aapka kya matlab hai?"

Karishma stood up on the bed and, looking down at Haseena, told her the full form of PNOK.

"Personal Naukar Of Karishma."

Haseena gasped upon learning the full form of PNOK and looked at Karishma, who, seeing Haseena's shocked expression, laughed loudly.

"Hahah! Humari shikayat lag jayegi mumma se? Laga kar toh dekho. Tumse apne room aur kapde na saaf karwaye toh tumhara naam PNOK nahi. Aur salary ke naam par hum tumko mumma ki dant dilwayenge."

Laughs of Karishma give peace to Haseena's soul. Her sweet giggles and twinkling eyes are putting life in Haseena's soul. Haseena's heart gets filled with warmth and an urge rose in her heart to pull Karishma in her arms and shower all the love on her beloved soul without whom she's nothing but a deadpan.

However, flashes of Karishma's closeness with Shivani get whispered by Haseena's evil angel who provokes her to teach this little monster a lesson for her deeds.

"Hello! Ji maa kaisi hain aap? Aap Raj Mehal pahunch gayi?"

Karishma, who until now was laughing her heart out, hearing Haseena talking to her mother, Karishma's laughter died and eyes got filled with shock. She looked at Haseena who was smirking at her while talking to her mother.

"Ji maa sab theek toh hai. Par humne aapko kuch batana hai. Aapki---"

Karishma, with the speed of light, jumped down from the bed and snatching the phone from Haseena, talked to her mumma being naive.

"Nahi mumma kuch nahi hua. Hum kuch bhi nahi kiya."

Karishma threw the phone on the bed and ranted on Haseena.

"Kya kar rahi ho tum? Choti bachi ho kya? Joh mumma ko humara bol rahi ho."

Haseena took a step close to Karishma and looking at her from head to toe, said in a teasing tone,