💞 JAAN ❤️ JAANA 💞

🍁 _________🍁

Haseena enveloped Karishma in a comforting embrace, holding her tightly as if providing a shield from the troubles of the world. Karishma closed her eyes, leaning into the embrace, finding solace in the familiar warmth that only Haseena could offer.

In that moment, everything else faded into the background, leaving only the profound connection between them. As they remained intertwined, the unspoken emotions reverberated loudly in their hearts, transcending the need for verbal communication.

However, their intimate moment was abruptly interrupted by the ringing of Haseena's phone, snapping them back to reality. Reluctantly, Karishma pulled away, a sense of confusion creeping in as she questioned the unexpected closeness she had found in Haseena's arms. Searching Haseena's eyes for answers, she was met with a guarded expression. With a soft smile, Haseena whispered,

" Hum abhi yeh call le kar aate hai"

As Haseena frantically tried to evade Karishma's piercing gaze, she managed to put some distance between them. But just as she thought she was safe, she felt a sudden tug on her shoulder, pulling her back into the intense and captivating presence of Karishma.

She turned to look behind her, her heart fluttering at the sight of Karishma holding onto her saree pallu, using both her actions and eyes to convey a reluctance for Haseena to move away. The unspoken plea in Karishma's gaze tugged at Haseena's heart, anchoring her in place despite any desire to retreat.

" Hum tumhari baat maane na. Ab tum ko apna wada pura karna hoga. Aur jab tak tum apna wada pura nahi karo gayi.

Aaj na hum tumko kahine jaane de gaye aur na he khud yaha se kahine jaye gaye. Chalo humari baat karwao JAANA se"

Karishma approached Haseena with a commanding presence. Haseena could read the intensity and danger in Karishma's eyes, realizing that escape was not an option on this particular night.

Understanding the consequences of deceiving Karishma, Haseena knew that jeopardizing the trust she had been working to build in their relationship could lead to Shivani, who sought to draw closer to Karishma, filling the void left behind.
Haseena was determined not to allow any interference between herself and her beloved Majnu, no matter the cost.

" Acha theek hai. Lakin phele ap apni medinces kha li jiye. Hum laate hai"

Haseena tried to leave again, but Karishma, blocking her way, refused to let her take the medicines,

" Nahi! Aaj hum koi medinces nahi khaye gaye."

" Acha aur kya hum jaan sakte hai ke apko medinces kyun nahi leni?"

Haseena asked for the reason while crossing her arms over her bosom.

" Kyun ke ek toh humko medinces pasand nahi aur dusari baat. Humko isko lene ke baad neend aa jaati hai. Aur agar hum so gay toh phir hum JAANA se baat kaise kare gay? Is liya hum medinces nahi le gay. Ab chalo"

Karishma held Haseena's hand and dragged her inside the room. Haseena looked at their hands, and her eyes became moist as she saw how Karishma, with a sense of rightful authority, held her hand and guided her along. With a smile on her lips and tears in her eyes, Haseena followed behind like a devoted follower,