our first makeout [CHAPTER-2]

Any trope suggestions for my next story ? Tell me I'll write on that without any delay.

Chapter - 3 published on SCROLLSTACK. Link in bio or my id - toecurlingsmut.stck.me

My new story (hindi smut) gili chut || 21+ first story sex school is published do check out and for more chapters check my Scrollstack.

AARAV POV

I opened her third button and her little cleavage was visible now. I opened more looking into her eyes and she smiled.

She was scared but more of excited I could feel. This was going to be both of us first time so I was a little nervous too. I never thought of doing this to my student but she made me crazy for her.

She was untouched and young. Very little tits which were very small for my hand still they looked suckable. She was in her bra now and and opened her bra also.

Her boobs were now in front of me and I spanked them harshly making her moan.

Sir what if someone came ?

Door is locked by my phone darling.

Okay daddy she said and kissed my lips.

My cock turned hard and started paining and erected inside making me stretch my pant more. She looked down and touched it above my pant.

You're actually hard darling daddy , I thought books say wrong. Is it paining?

Yes it is paining I replied and took her little nipple in my mouth. Her boobs were so small that half of her boobs came inside my mouth.

I spanked the other one then kneaded it like a dough while she arched back and moaned continuosly.

She kept her hands on my dick and pressed them unknowingly.

Arghhhhh I groaned and she didn't understand what happened. She is not much aware about having sex.

I bit her chest and kissed her lips.

I nibbled her lips as blood oozed out of it. She kissed me like a beginner. I am also a beginner but I know stuff more than her.

I stood up and started opening my clothes.

Remove your jeans and everything else. I told half naked her and she felt shy.

I feel shy daddy darling.

Daddy will fuck you above the fabric and insert my dick inside your ass by piercing your jeans so better you don't feel shy darling. I warned and she opened her jeans.

She was wearing a pink panty and it was wet.

I smirked looking at it then she opened it also and turned behind and I saw her bigg ass which was out as if 3 people hips were joined together.

I bent down and licked her ass and covered her hips with my saliva and started biting there. Then I moved to her back and used my hands to touch every corner then I turned her and picked up and made her sit on my table and spread her legs.

She bit her lips and removed her hair from her boobs.

Daddy your dick looks scary.

Your tight cunt will enjoy it my little slut. I said holding her thighs and pressing them tightly.

Daddy will it hurt ?

Yes it will but I will try to be gentle. If you're not ready we can do it later.

Oh no daddy my pussy is aching please thrust in.

I hugged her and she kissed my head.

I love you inayat don't worry it's my love only take in all I have. My dick lives your cunt darling just as I do.