he likes me [CHAPTER -1]

Chapter 2 and 3 uploaded on scrollstack.
My new story Gili Chut || 21+ (hindi smut) which contains hindi one shots is published with 1st story - Sex School on scrollstack

INAYAT POV

It's my second year in college and it's the first day. I'm not so nervous but I'm glad that the professor who taught us last year isn't replaced and will teach us this year too.

He teaches very well and that develops more interest in my studies. I performed well last year and now he knows me , like many teachers know but they won't teach us anymore.

He will teach us chemistry and I'm excited to deal with it.

The bell rings and aarav sir enters inside and we all stand up and wish him more lazily.

He wishes back and we all sit down. As we already knew him , he didn't introduce us, just did some funny talks.

After that he began his lecture and then the class ended and he left. My best friend didn't arrive for the first class today, late girl she is. She came in the second class and I didn't get bored after that.

Our class ended at 3 pm and we both walked downstairs towards the canteen. Aarav sir and his refugee sir oops ravi sir were also there drinking tea.

I get good vibes from aarav sir as he teaches so well. Mira, my best friend, wanted to drink tea. I went there and ordered two cups and wished aarav and ravi sir and they nodded.

The person kept the tea cups on the counter and I paid but due to my short height I wasn't able to reach the counter and felt embarrassed.

Mira was standing far away and talking on the phone but I dialled her number but before she received aarav sir took the cups and handed them to me.

I smiled at him and thanked him and he again nodded. Mira came to me running as I dialled her number and said nothing.

What happened?

Nothing I was just unable to reach the counter but aarav sir helped me out.

Oh sorry inayat it was dad's call.

She took tea from my hand and held my hand and I walked with her.

I felt insecure about my height today.

I sipped the tea and mira was done already. She loves tea and is the fastest tea consumer.

After a few minutes I was done also so I moved to throw the cup but accidentally it flew from my hand in the wrong direction and ended up on aarav sir's shirt making it stained.

I felt scared and worried. I quickly ran towards him and Mira followed me.

It's okay inayat. He said before I could say anything but before any second thought I watered my hanky a little from the side water tank and cleaned his shirt.

Then I rubbed it with my hand and I felt his body figure. I don't know what happened but suddenly I realised that I was so close to him and he was staring at me.

I looked up and felt ashamed. He's my professor and this is how I fucked up.

I'm so sorry sir. I don't know if it's a mistake, please sorry.

You can leave. He said and I ran from there.

It's okay inayat why are you crying ? Mira consoled me as we stood far away from the canteen.

You saw how embarrassing that was ?

It's okay sir said na don't cry . Also we will apologise later once again when he is alone.